12 Dec 19, 06:53 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: simple banners & graphics. [tentatively open]  (Read 83 times)

Mima

simple banners & graphics. [tentatively open]
« on: August 15, 2019, 11:36:20 PM »
greetings. i'm mima and i sometimes open gimp to make very simple banners.

here are some examples of those. under a spoiler 'cause big!

(click to show/hide)

i can also make edited gifs sometimes but those will cost... a Bit. because i go in and edit every frame manually and that takes way more effort, ugh. but here are a couple examples of that. under a spoiler because of of course, epilepsy warning and all that!

(click to show/hide)

prices are subject to change, of course! right now buttons and banners are probably like 5-20 pebbles based on complexity, and i'd have to say gifs are more like... 75-100. when you post the following form, i will reply to you with a price, and we can talk it out from there.

Code: [Select]
[b]Username:[/b] yours, not mine
[b]What you'd like:[/b] button, simple text banner, gif? what do you want on it?
[b]Resources:[/b] please try your best to find royalty free/free for personal use stuff, or official art! i don't want to get the site taken down for stolen fanart. if you also have a specific font in mind, i can work with that!
[b]Bulk Order?[/b] if you need to order like 6 identical banners for a thread, i will give you a discount, obviously. just detail what all you need here. for example, "i need banners for a tribe, can you do like, information, members, events, open roleplays and a reserved button?" would be a good request.

slots:
1. open
2. open