17 Sep 19, 09:05 AM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Champion's Hunting Party  (Read 255 times)

Champion's Hunting Party
« on: September 08, 2019, 06:55:12 AM »
The water ripples against your hooves. Leaves tremble off the branch. Most ominous of all, there is a rumbling in the distance, growing louder and coming distinctly in your direction.

It's Champion and her brood! They've got mouths to feed, injured to look after, and kin to woo—all of which can be taken care of with some good old fashioned hunting! If you'd like to join, just keep up and try not to get stepped on!

Having obtained mastery over land, air, and sea, they come to you sporting thick pelts, feathers, and a fishy friend that is definitely still alive and ready to love you! At present they only fit acha, but maybe they will be ported over to other breeds? Maybe there will be different items? Who knows! Certainly not me!

Everything works on a semi custom CC basis because if setting up this shop has taught me anything, it's that pixels are the work of the devil and I would prefer to only pick up work I feel I can pull off!

Suggested prices are 5 pebbles for small items (feathers, fish) and 10 pebbles for large items (pelt); however, while the forums are still new(ish), they are ultimately pay-what-you-can! Remember that slots are not guaranteed; do not send pebbles unless I have given you the go-ahead!

tldr put in any kin that you'd like and send any amount of pebbles if your form is accepted. Forms are more likely to be accepted if the item has already been fitted to that breed.

@Ryuukishin

[img]KinUncert[/img]
[b]Preferred Item:[/b] (I will try to work with your preferences but ultimately everything is CC!)
[b]Preferred Design:[/b] (Colors and patterns. I will try to work with your preferences but ultimately everything is CC!)

[b]Blurb:[/b] (Optional. One to three sentences about your kin joining in, what they do, how they feel, or anything else related to the hunting party! It may inspire me to give your baby a little something special. :> Any new items made may be reused or added to the shop at my discretion.)

Re: Champion's Hunting Party
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 07:00:55 PM »
Reserved

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 07:01:03 PM »
Reserved

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 05:02:03 AM »
@Ryuukishin

Preferred Item: Thick pelt!
Preferred Design: CC! Whatever suits her. <3

Blurb:

They’d been hunting a foxbun.

A task greatly complicated when the small glowing eyed creature suddenly transformed and became a small glowing eyed Acha.

“Do you mind if I join you?” Peep asked, warmth in her voice, unperturbed by the many dogs snuffling at her heels in confusion.

Winter was coming and a thick pelt would help keep the many foals she watched over nice and warm.

blue

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 05:10:16 PM »
@Ryuukishin

Preferred Item: feathered pelt if possible!
Preferred Design: she's loosely based on Sansa Stark so something white/wintery would be amazing!

Blurb: Little Wolf seems to be shy: or maybe she's just stand off-ish. She keeps to the side, hesitant, until someone approaches her, looking over the pelts with hopeful eyes.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 01:10:03 AM »
@Ruriska @blue Oh, what cuties!! Go ahead and send the pebbles; I'll work on them right away!

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 03:34:36 AM »
@Ruriska Peep is welcome, and gladly. She finds a particularly shaggy pelt with the tail still attached, perfect for a foal to cling onto.

(Please let me know if an adjustment would make you happier! :>)

@blue As a hunter she is entitled to the spoils. The pelt she obtains has a strange tear along the neck.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 09:37:05 AM »
@Ryuukishin
Omg that's perfect!!! So good! Thank you so much!!!  :hearteyes: it also reminds me of Big Bad haha. It looks great! I love the tail. ;__; <3

blue

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 09:44:08 AM »
@Ryuukishin SHE LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! It's SO PERFECT!!!

Mima

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 09:48:24 AM »
@Ryuukishin

Preferred Item: Feathers!
Preferred Design: Maybe red and/or white? But it's up to you!

Blurb: While Merry is not much of the hunter herself, the distant sounds of hoofbeats piqued her interest enough to see what was going on. Having found herself as something of a collector of interesting items, she's more than happy to barter unusual things from here and there for any excess spoils (or, to be honest, also trash) she likes the look of.

Scaramouche Fandango

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 10:46:42 AM »
@Ryuukishin

Preferred Item: Pelt
Preferred Design: CC

Blurb: Hunting was fun and all, but what she'd really joined in to do was flirt with and/or impress Stormrider. That doe was as gorgeous as the day was long.

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2019, 03:10:14 AM »
@Mima @Scaramouche Fandango Accepted! I'll try to get to them soon!

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2019, 03:48:13 AM »
@Mima One kin's trash is another kin's treasure, and these inedible flowers make their way into her care.

Pigxels

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2019, 05:34:08 PM »
@Ryuukishin

Preferred Item: Thick pelt!
Preferred Design: Whatever suits him! <3

Blurb: Ember Bark loooved hunting - but all for the wrong reasons. While he loved meat, what he really loved doing while hunting was attempting to catch and make pets out of anything he saw. He trotted up to the group with his fluffy tail swinging about excitedly and hoped for something to make him look like the rest of the wildlife so he could possibly get closer to the flighty animals that always ran away. "Hiya! Mind if I join you all?"

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 04:17:00 AM »
@Scaramouche Fandango Unbeknownst to absolutely no one—least of all her brother, who happily joined in a game of "I Spy" for anything cream, red, moving, and an acha with striking eyes and a cutting figure and the most endearing nose—Storm had been hoping to run across Bloody Tears. She veered away from the herd without a word.

When Champion saw the two again it was clear they had not gone hunting; the pelt was from one of Storm's old kills, but well cared for. The last time Champion had seen it, Storm had sworn it would never leave the walls of her den.

@Pigxels A sweetie! Go ahead and send the pebbles; I'll work on his pelt when I can!