09 Aug 20, 01:57 am » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mika the Match-Maker  (Read 194 times)

MikaMoo

• 384 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To MikaMoo
  • aka Mika_Yumi
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: LemmanZest#0271
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
Mika the Match-Maker
« on: September 08, 2019, 08:17:29 pm »
This is a thread for any options y'all want to throw for my kin for possible pairs.  I am honestly awful at keeping up with lists of pairs I want to revisit, so I'm not going to fool any of us and promise such a thing.  But this at least can be a decent record for the future if any of us want to look back on things without having to scroll Discord.  This will also probably be where I leave codes for CC entries if/when I do them (I'm awful at doing that too, but at least if I do it once I can come back to it rather than trying to do it again sometime).

If you DO post here, please use img tags and lemme see them side by side without having to click things.  xD;  Could also be helpful if you want to leave their mato.pe link, but no worries if you don't, it can be a hassle to go out of your way for that info.

Araucana

• 324 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Araucana
    • View Profile
  • Discord Name: Araucana#2056
  • Post count 1: You Posted! Post count 1: You Posted! : Earned for posting at least 1 time.
    Post count 10: Chatty! Post count 10: Chatty! : Earned for posting at least 10 times.
    Post count 100: Talkative! Post count 100: Talkative! : Earned for posting at least 100 times.
Re: Mika the Match-Maker
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 05:42:35 pm »

:hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
@MikaMoo Feather Dance be like: -saunters up- hello boys~