Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,198.48 Pebbles

Forum

Floating Moon

Post by Jun »

FLOATING MOON :: 30.11.2022 [ doe ]

Graceful and glacial, like the moon's reflection in a crystal lake. But even the jade rabbit must come down from the moon, sometime.

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]
Origin :: Land in the Stars x Rabbit in the Moon [ Space Bunnies :: They Must Catch You | Floating Moon | Star-Shaped Feelings | Flatters the Sun | Stars at Night ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Lost Echo | Tears in Rain | She is the One | Swear by the Stars | Toy ]

RP LOGS :: Floating Moon [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: A sweet bunny gift from Astra and purp. QAQ<3
word count: 92
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Firefox

Post by Jun »

FIREFOX :: 06.12.2022 [ sac . foal . colt . buck ]

Quite pleasant and well-adjusted, except sometimes he dreams of violence, and doesn't know why. A good finder. Reliable. Keeps your secrets. Don't you ever just want to go apeshit?

Origin :: Cottonmouth x Bright Future [ Bright Cotton :: Serpent's Tooth | Gall | Windbreak | Firefox ]

RP LOGS :: Firefox [ naming dream ]

BROWSER [ 19.02.2023 ]
Picked it up as a wee kit, a boy and his fox. They'll always be friends forever...won't they? Big on berries.

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Does he not remind you of the 2013 Firefox logo? A sweet growing gift from Ruri and Tia. QAQ<3
PETS :: December Discord game 2022.
word count: 114
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Faint Breath

Post by Jun »

FAINT BREATH [ Faint ] :: 17.12.2022 [ doe ]

She only hunts at night; perhaps, she is the hunted.

RP LOGS :: Faint Breath [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: October 2022 Semi CC roll, based on this Loputyn piece.
word count: 36
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cry Wolf

Post by Jun »

CRY WOLF :: 08.01.2023 [ doe ]

"If you cry wolf one too many times, no one will believe you." So she keeps her mouth shut and does everything herself.

Fiercely independent; a wolf in deer's clothing. She just doesn't know how to be soft (yet).

Origin :: Regale x Red Velvet [ Red Tale :: Cry Wolf | Second Face | Crylaugh ] | Hallowhorn ]

RP LOGS :: Cry Wolf [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: November 2022 Breeding CC mixer roll. I don't know how I suddenly got all this mixer rolling luck either… I let Ruri have Hallowhorn without protest and she let me have both of my babies. ;_;<3
word count: 106
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Crylaugh

Post by Jun »

CRY WOLF :: 08.01.2023 [ buck ]

"Doctor, I'm depressed. Life is harsh and cruel. I feel all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain." "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." "But doctor...I am Pagliacci."

Generally doleful, in the funniest way possible.

Origin :: Regale x Red Velvet [ Red Tale :: Cry Wolf | Second Face | Crylaugh | Hallowhorn ]

RP LOGS :: Crylaugh [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: November 2022 Breeding CC mixer roll. I don't know how I suddenly got all this mixer rolling luck either… I let Ruri have Hallowhorn without protest and she let me have both of my babies. ;_;<3
word count: 120
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Caught

Post by Jun »

CAUGHT :: 10.01.2023 [ doe ]

She keeps running so she won't be. Always on her guard.

RP LOGS :: Caught [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Unprecedentedly lucky Winter Market 2022 Christmas Eve Advent roll!
word count: 34
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cough

Post by Jun »

COUGH :: 25.01.2023 [ buck ]

Like the sound of moth wings tapping…

Not everyone can be the main character. Sometimes you’re the main character’s consumptive brother who dies before the story begins. Cough is grimly trying to avoid this.

Origin :: Quoth x Death Comes on Whispered Wings [ Nevermore :: Dying Breath | Grisly | Cough ]

RP LOGS :: Cough [ naming dream ]

...-... - ...

Spoiler
NOTES :: September 2022 Breeding CC mixer roll. I've been trying to get Quoth spoopy kids for ten years, so I'm especially pleased she got mixer rolled with mothman. :9
word count: 92
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Fragment

Post by Jun »

FRAGMENT :: 31.01.2022 [ buck ]

A lost shard, a missing part; a heart as frozen as he is pristine, because the fragment that made him did not include the heart.

RP LOGS :: Fragment [ naming dream ]

...your smile, your fragments, your soft voice, all vanished into the moon... - liquescimus

Spoiler
NOTES :: ] This Winter Market 2022 box from Maxx, with this sloppily collaged inspo. Yes, that's Houseki no Kuni Diamond but just the hair. I was hoping for someone who would go well with the winter accessory; I'm very pleased.
word count: 91
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Teething

Post by Jun »

TEETHING :: 14.02.2023 [ doe ]

Like her namesake mother, but not as wild a thing. She dreamt of teeth pushing out her sides, and the memory's kept her clean. Prudent and calculating - so more like her grandmother, or perhaps her other mother; at heart, she is still wild.

Origin :: Manner x Tooth [ Toothy Manner :: Still Yourself Alone | Artless | Teething ]

RP LOGS :: Teething [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: From this boxpile from darling Ryuu! ;A;<3 I thought I was gonna end up with Artless but Maxx liked him so much…I loved both, so I was super happy to end up with Teething, also using a name both of us have been eyeing up for ages…
word count: 117
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Ashrose

Post by Jun »

ASHROSE :: 01.03.2023 [ doe ]

A rose drawn of ashes, the silence after death; peace, at last, and stillness. She is kind, but more than that, she is merciful. Like her mothering father, what does not kill you heals you, what does not heal you kills.

Origin :: Rosewake x Seeming [ Rose Mimic :: Ashrose | Hurt | Fend ]

RP LOGS :: Ashrose [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: From Maxx's boxpile (also) from darling Ryuu! ;A;<3 We loved these kids so much we reverse-fought and somehow ended up with the ones that looked most like our respectively-contributed parents 'cos we just loved them so much.
word count: 104
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Wild Magic

Post by Jun »

WILD MAGIC :: 28.03.2023 [ buck ]

Wild Magic is in the process of making a game and blowing it up. It's very magical and creative and exciting and he would love for you to try it - no, not like that! You're playing it wrong!

This is why his game has still not blown up, but he insists it's because his luck is so bad. To be fair, his luck is so bad, every time he tries to do something important, something goes wrong. The last time, it was frogs.

I.e. he's trying to make D&D happen, but he's such a rules lawyer no one wants to play with him, and also those Wild Magic Surge rolls are really messing him up.

Origin :: Dance of Light x Single Thought [ Dancing Thought :: Starstorm | Unknown Origin | Wild Magic | Memories of Goldfish ]

Other Siblings ::
[ Hawkmoth | Drifting Dream | Soul Choir | Emberglow | Clearwing ]
[ New Insight | Of Two Minds | Mothwing Thoughts | Spark of Something New | Blaze of Dawn ]
[ Wishing Whelp | Lucky Bandit | Pain of Passion | Dare to Dream | Run Away ]
[ Sea Offering | Little Bear | Ocean Giant | Summer Swan | Water Bearer ]

RP LOGS :: Wild Magic [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Lucky Wild Magic roll...for once! (Of course this is my 400th kin.)
word count: 212
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Possession

Post by Jun »

POSSESSION :: 27.04.2023 [ doe ]

Let her body burn out to sea, let her blood plume out as smoke; she will return. She is many voices, she is many lifetimes, many vengeances for every lifetime; she is Possession, she is infinite.

Can be a little intense.

Origin :: Night of the Witch x Ancient Ways [ Witch Way :: Portend | Possession | Hostile ]

RP LOGS :: Possession [ naming dream ]

...and I would be the one to hold you down... - Possession

Spoiler
NOTES :: Ruri and Ami gave me this beautiful girl from Maxx Day Month Mixer 2022 (that was actually finished in 2023 after the dad unit downslide soon after in 2022)! Everyone in that clutch was so gorgeous, but she was emotionally my fave and somehow they knew that. QAQ<3
word count: 127
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Cabbage

Post by Jun »

CABBAGE :: 06.06.2023 [ doe ]

Cabbage knew how significant it was to be the firstborn and a Cabbage. Their parents' tale of how their massive vegetable field grew from a little cabbage patch in their years-long attempt at children had been fondly recounted ever since they had tumbled from their sacs. Cabbage always behaved as she ought to, also, as the firstborn Cabbage, with dignity, humility, elegance, and grace.

That is why Cabbage has never voiced the darkest grievances that lurked in her malcontent heart: why did she have to be Cabbage? Did it have to be her baby sister who was Lettuce instead? Was she at least one of those pretty cabbages, like maybe a Savoy?

It's not easy being Cabbage.

Origin :: To Ashes x I Shall Not Want [ No Ashes :: Cabbage | Licorice | Shallot | Potato | Lettuce | Yam ]

RP LOGS :: Cabbage [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: We first put To Ashes and I Shall Not Want together as a joke 'cos she's based on Joan d'Arc art and he's from the first clutch of Puritan horse-kids, but one thing led to an RP and a blessing and before we knew it Maxx had been putting them into the CC thread since 207. QAQ After years and years of RNGfailure, he finally decided to take matters into his own hands and staffclaim them for his birthday. By then, we had been sitting on a mound of vegetable names for years, and to our surprise and relief, our top picks had not yet been taken despite the immense length of time. The contest we'd been planning for years yielded yet more crops we hadn't even thought of! The Motherfather works in mysterious ways.
word count: 289
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Shallot

Post by Jun »

SHALLOT :: 06.06.2023 [ doe ]

Just from her quiet and efficient industry, often shying far from where other kin tread, you'd think Shallot was a stoic and self-sufficient doe. Well, she is - but she also has layers, and Shallot is surprisingly thin-skinned, with a tender core. She just needs a little love to open up.

Origin :: To Ashes x I Shall Not Want [ No Ashes :: Cabbage | Licorice | Shallot | Potato | Lettuce | Yam ]

RP LOGS :: Shallot [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: We first put To Ashes and I Shall Not Want together as a joke 'cos she's based on Joan d'Arc art and he's from the first clutch of Puritan horse-kids, but one thing led to an RP and a blessing and before we knew it Maxx had been putting them into the CC thread since 207. QAQ After years and years of RNGfailure, he finally decided to take matters into his own hands and staffclaim them for his birthday. By then, we had been sitting on a mound of vegetable names for years, and to our surprise and relief, our top picks had not yet been taken despite the immense length of time. The contest we'd been planning for years yielded yet more crops we hadn't even thought of! The Motherfather works in mysterious ways.
word count: 223
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Seabloom

Post by Jun »

SEABLOOM :: 30.06.2023 [ buck ]

Floats through a charmed life like the beautifully brainless jellyfish he is, thanks to pretty privilege…at times he seems to slip glimpses of a vast and deep intellect - but that couldn't be the case, could it?

Origin :: In Other Waters x In Other Words [ In These Waters with These Words :: Adored by Moon-Tide | Stung | Seabloom | Baywatch | Tropical Waters ]

RP LOGS :: Seabloom [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Gift from Scara and Astra! ;A;<3
word count: 81