[B] Showers bring flowers.. and babies?! [ Spring Flutters In & ??? ]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 536.36 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

The kio's ears and nose twitched as she scented the air. She was looking for a new scent - everything else around here was familiar. She was still early but the signs had all been there - she was soon to be a mother and she wanted to make sure they had the best start in life and so she seeked out one who could give her such.
word count: 67
Gl!tch~
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 203.68 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Gl!tch~ »

A turtle wandered in.

As far as Tidal Terror was concerned, the day was still fresh, and the season was still new. She loved winter in a wistful way, but spring brought new beginnings. And she didn't have to worry so about the expecting mothers as much.

So, for now, she was a turtle. Taking it slow, taking it easy.

And she looked up at the kiokote, and gave a slow greeting blink.
lolternative wrote:
word count: 76
Image Image
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 536.36 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

The doe paused and watched the turtle inquisitively, returning the slow blink with one of her own. There was something in that blink that made it clear there was more to this turtle than it would seem at first glance. She breathed in deep before exhaling, words tumbling out of her mouth so quickly they formed a completely new word.

"Hello I think you may be who I'm looking for I'm with child and very nervous about it but maybe you could help with that and make sure they're okay or that they will be I guess or both both works too."

Her nostrils flared as she looked down at the turtle - a soft blush tinging her cheeks.
Gl!tch~ wrote:ty so much <3
word count: 128