[B] A Bit of Melodrama (Doves Have Died x Guardian Of Life)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Doves is a mix of emotions: excited but worried, determined but nervous.
She is searching for one of the Legendary kin who were chosen by the MotherFather to give blessings to expecting kin.

Hopefully she gets along with them, if and when she finds them...
Last edited by Dawns_Stars145 on Mon May 15, 2023 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 45
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,548.70 Pebbles

Forum

[B] A Bit of Melodrama (Doves Have Died x ??)

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian was making her way peacefully through the swamp when she found herself coming close to another kin, she smiled to herself. This was the one she'd been making her way toward without knowing who she was looking for, but she could feel it deep within this doe was looking for her, or someone like her anyhow.
word count: 58
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

[B] A Bit of Melodrama (Doves Have Died x Guardian of Life)

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Doves hears some soft rustling nearby and turns her head towards the sound.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She's hoping it's another kin and not just the wind blowing the leaves.
Lirilei wrote:Thank you for picking it up
word count: 40
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

[B] A Bit of Melodrama (Doves Have Died x Guardian of Life)

Post by Lirilei »

Hearing the voice calling out to her, Guardian picked up the pace, coming around a tree and smiling as she spotted the doe. "Hello there."

She paused a moment to look at her, before making her way a little closer to the doe.

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:My pleasure! Sorry if I'm a little slow, construction stuff and frequent no power while they do so makes things a mess right now.
word count: 71
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Upon hearing the mare's voice and seeing her peeking around the tree, Doves sighed with relief.

The mare stood looking at her for a moment before making her way closer. Doves starts moving closer in response.
She takes in the appearance of the kin as she approaches; she's taller than her, she had this air of wisdom and her eyes glow intensely. Much brighter than any kin's she's seen.

"Hello." She had a feeling that she found the one she's been searching for, but decided to ask a question to see. "Were you called to me or did I come to you by chance?"
Lirilei wrote:Sorry for the late response, had some irl stuff come up
word count: 122
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"I think we found each other, which works out well doesn't it? I'm Guardian of Life."

The tall Mare came to a stop by Doves then. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." she tipped her head a little at the doe.

Dawns_Stars145 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:05 pm No worries I felt that. Things have been hectic for me recently.
word count: 68
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

"It does. I'm Doves, nice to meet you." Doves tilted her head in response with a smile. "Not long at all. I'm just glad that I found you in the end."

"If you were seeking for me, then I'm sure you know why I was looking for you." The look in her eyes full of determination with a hint of softness.
Lirilei wrote:
word count: 66
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"Happy to meet you Doves, and I'm glad you weren't waiting long."

There was a soft laugh from Guardian then, a nod of her head. "I do indeed know the general reason, but not the exacts. So tell me if you would, what it is you wish to ask."

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:
word count: 54
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Doves thinks for a moment. "I think I would like for my children to have the wisdom and determination to do what they put their mind to. To not shy away from things just because it's hard, but to know when to back away from dangerous situations."

She laughs a bit to herself, thinking about how she was when she was very young. "I have experience with danger, and learned quite a lesson from it, but it took me quite a bit to get there."
Lirilei wrote:It took a bit for me to think on what doves would want for her kids. Plus the event took a bit of my time lol
word count: 114
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian listened to the wish that Doves had for her children and she gave a warm smile. "A fine thing you wish for. May the MotherFather bless your children with the carefree determination to follow their hearts and not give up, but the wisdom to know a dangerous situation when they see one so they can get away from it unscathed."

There was a warmth to her words as she spoke, and once done she gave a little bow of her head. "Be well Doves, may you have many happy days with your children."

Dawns_Stars145 wrote:no worries! Sorry it took me a bit to reply. Been a weird month for me!
word count: 113