[BLESS] Blessings of Magic [Magical/Once Forgotten]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,115.00 Pebbles

Forum

[BLESS] Blessings of Magic [Magical/Once Forgotten]

Post by Ruriska »

For Magical, the world contained a lot of wonder. Perhaps it was her naming dream, of all the fantastical things that she had witnessed, the magic she’d felt in her heart. But it was clear that she had entered the world with wide eyes and a hopeful soul.

The subsequent years hadn’t dulled her verve, though one could not deny that real life wasn’t quite so delightful all the time. She’d once eaten a mushroom that had made her sick for days and one was certainly less inclined towards delight and wonder when vomiting up what felt like a week's worth of food.

But in general, she was the sort of doe that stopped to smell the roses, to exclaim over how lovely they were, to let mundane things brighten her day.

And when she fell in love, she fell hard.

Even knowing that the object of her affections might forget her one day, she knew she would hold a piece of them in her heart forever. Her love would endure and expand to fit so so many darlings.

After one such romance, it became abundantly clear that she was taking a piece of them in a much more physical sense. Something very magical indeed was about to happen. She could feel it even now, with how her belly swelled, her change in tastes, the way she instinctively began scoping out safe areas to settle.

Oh yes, she was to be a mother!

And of course she had immediately set off to make sure her children would come into this world with all the magic she could muster. Which was how she found herself sitting contently by a fire, as a soup bubbled merrily in a turtle shell and the legendary who she had found chattered about his life and children.

She was listening intently, though her gaze kept following the bright orbs that bounced as he moved. A rainbow of colours. How lovely!

“So,” Once Forgotten was saying, shifting the subject from his various progeny and how fulfilling it was to be a parent, “have you thought about what kind of blessing you would want?”

“Oh!”

She had not really thought about what kind of blessing she wanted. That part somehow hadn’t occurred to her. She had simply been happy she’d found someone who could help.

“Hmm, how about some rainbow orbs?” SHe suggested with a shy grin.

Once Forgotten laughed. “I wish! Could you imagine? Every child I blessed running around with a head full of rainbow orbs! Maybe I’ll ask the MotherFather about it next time I see Her.” He winked.

Magical laughed along with him. “Well then, I would be very content with health and happiness and... and perhaps, some joy and magic, whatever that involves.”

“Alright then, that sounds like a fine blessing.” He nodded. “May they be born healthy and happy, with lives full of joy and magic, to delight in all the wonders of the world!”

“Oh how nice!” Magical exclaimed.

“Happy? Good. Soup is ready. It’s time for lunch!”
word count: 516