[PRP] Storied and Stories (Sun-Cursed x Story)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 3,008.04 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

The day had reached the point when shadows had grown long and there was more shade available. It wouldn't be long before the sun would begin its descent from the sky. And it was around this point in time that the acha Sun-Cursed made her way to the garden that belonged to Story.

At first, it began with her desire to repay his kindness and generosity. Weeding a portion of the ground here, helping bolster the frames of other plants there, chasing off pests that only emerged at night, small things, really. But there was something satisfying about these chores and tasks in and of itself. And Story himself had so much knowledge to share.

After she gets a doe's perspective, she would go to Story for a buck's perspective. And in this case, she had some things she hoped he could shed some light on. But first, "Hi Story!" she greeted as she trotted up to his plot of land. "Anything specific I should help you with, or should I just do my usual maintenance stuff?"
LOLLI qAq wrote:reply when you have the time :D
word count: 190
LOLLI qAq
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,411.06 Pebbles
Kin Journal: https://matope-swamp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=863

Post by LOLLI qAq »

He could hear her before she fully made it within his little garden. It didn't hurt that as soon as she got near his pets were already squeaking and huffing and crowing in excitement and anticipation. It seemed as though everyone enjoyed Sun-Cursed's visits as much as he did.

Story greeted the small acha with a bright smile, but stayed nestled down in one of the beds of leaves, feathers, and donated tufts of fur that he'd only recently put together.

"You're more than welcome to tidy up what debris you find," he breathed the words in and out, "but there's no real need tonight. Company is enough."

He gestured for her to settle down in one of the other resting spots nearby.
HuniPi wrote:
word count: 131
HuniPi
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 3,008.04 Pebbles

Post by HuniPi »

Not needing to be told twice, Sun-Cursed tidied up what little there was that needing handling. She may have gotten even more efficient, or it was just nerves. How she managed to settle down was a mystery to the acha as she was brimming with energy and anticipation. But the garden, the familiars, and the wise buck's presence helped center her mind.

"I'm glad I can keep coming here," she said, taking her usual spot and relishing the sounds the bed made and the textures against her body. "And now that I've moved into a den, it's a lot easier for me to find my way here." She was beginning to ramble when she caught herself. Rather than apologizing, she decided to get to the heart of the matter.

Her halo wavered slightly as she drew in a deep breath, as if working up the nerve to ask "Story, have you ever been in l-l-lo-" she coughed as something lodged in her throat, "Have you ever had feelings for another kin?"
LOLLI qAq wrote:
word count: 181