Hello!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Tara de Draiocht
Pebbles: 3,891.96 Pebbles
Kin Journal: https://matope-swamp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=111

Hello!

Post by Tara de Draiocht »

Hello everyone,

Um, I guess I should introduce myself ^^;; I should have done so a while ago but ohwell I am now!

Me Blurb: My name is Tara (both here and IRL) and I live in Canada~ Ontario~ :) Currently trying to save for a house of my own! I own this cute car that is a black Kia Soul~ love it! I wear glasses IRL 8) because I was born with an underdeveloped eye.
Matope: I have been with our community since um (officially) 2015 but I did win my first kin back in 2009~! I am mostly active here, discord, and sporadically at Soquili on Gaia.
My username means essentially: Tara of Magic (or something like that)
IRL Job: I work as an Early Childhood Educator at a childcare center~
Favourite Animal I love canines~
Favourite colours : black, white, red, silver, and grey 8B
Favourite Movies: Avengers, Ironman 1 & 3, Deadpool 1 & 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Star Trek (2009 movie), Dirty Dancing, Jumanji (newer ones) etc (I have so many!)
Favourite TV series: The Sentinel, Sherlock, Stargate Atlantis, Hawaii Five-0 (newer version), DramaWorld, The 10th Kingdom, etc to name a few!
Favourite Anime: InuYasha, Fushigi Yuugi, Hana Yori Dango, Kamisama Kiss, Ouran Host Club, Maid-sama, Yuri!!! on Ice, Sailor Moon(back in the day), etc
Favourite Asian Dramas: Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon, Hana Yori Dango (I think Jdrama), etc
My old username on gaia was : sparrows_poppet before I changed it to the one I have now :D
Favourite Vid. Games: I don't really play much anymore... but back in the day Halo, Twisted Metal, Wii Sports, DDR, Smash Brothers, etc.

Nice to meet all who take the time to read this! :D
Last edited by Tara de Draiocht on Fri May 22, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 284
I hope you find your peace
RIP Grandparents and Uncle

2024: Here is to new and exciting possibilities!
Item Quest: Tail Token: bunny tail ;; <3 / Questing all the things!!