Hello! My name is Cherche!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Cherche
Pebbles: 44.00 Pebbles

Hello! My name is Cherche!

Post by Cherche »

Hello!! My name is Cherche! Here's a little info about me and what I'm like!
:hearteyes: I have 20 tattoos and one piercing currently.
:hearteyes: My username is a character from Fire Emblem! It's one of my top series for video games.
:hearteyes: I have an IRL friend who introduced me to Matope. We both played Gaia in the say so she thought I'd really like it here. ^^
:hearteyes: I'm an artist, I sing, I play video games, I cosplay, I do theater, and I enjoy learning languages. Currently working on Korean!
:hearteyes: My favorite show of all time is Cowboy Bebop. But currently the real hyperfixation I have is the Korean pop group Super Junior. They're music is all I listen to no matter what I'm doing.
I'm excited to start! Thank you for having me  :happyblush:
word count: 140
Kinu
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,654.96 Pebbles

Re: Hello! My name is Cherche!

Post by Kinu »

Welcome to Matope! We're so glad you decided to give it a try. The community is super friendly and probably one of the best I've ever been a part of so please feel free to ask questions and join in on any on-going festivities. You'll soon be buried in goats like the rest of us. Haha.

Also, always super excited to meet another Cowboy Bebop fan. xD One of my all time favorite shows as well.
word count: 80
[align=center]Image[/align]
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,453.46 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

Welcome!! If you're looking for a fun place to start, our big winter event is going on! Check it out starting in this thread!
word count: 25
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope!
word count: 3
Kiwi Squirt Bottle
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,165.84 Pebbles

Post by Kiwi Squirt Bottle »

Hello, new friend, welcome to the swamp! Lot's of stuff happening at Winter Market (and if you don't have a kin quite yet, you could make one up for now - you could even toss a concept into the Colourist Choice threads in official art!)
word count: 46