It's a Gee

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Gee
Pebbles: 17.00 Pebbles

It's a Gee

Post by Gee »

What name do you go by online? Gee pretty much exclusively where it matters.
Where does your username come from? It is a relic from my early, early days in the b/c on gaia. My first username ever was Green_Eyes, which seemed fine when I made my account at 13 but which I liked less the more RP-savvy I became. I started going by Gee because it felt more like an actual name.
Where do you come from? Saskatchewan, Canada. Also gaia.
How did you find Matope? I found Matope eons ago on the b/c -- I'm no longer active in the b/c, but still enjoy roleplay and collecting pretty things when I can. Ami hooked me up.
What other types of pets do you collect? I have one dog, but I'm not sure that really counts.
What are some of your other hobbies? Reading is a big one! Travel. Exercise/fitness (this is very new, but I'm trying!) -- specifically hiking and getting outdoors. Trying to answer this makes me wonder if I need more hobbies. I have a lot of varied interest but I'm not sure that I dedicate enough time to any of them to call them full-fledged hobbies. I like board games and am trying to be a better friend by making myself available to people I haven't always been available to.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Dragonball Z. Jurassic Park. I don't really have a favourite podcast but I listen to a ton of different ones (maybe that's a hobby?). I do not have strong preferences for any specific band.
word count: 280
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Re: It's a Gee

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back to Matope!
word count: 4
blue
Owner