Sheltered and Timorous (Gaia Transfer)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Shaddaling
Pebbles: 3,617.84 Pebbles

Re: Sheltered and Timorous (Gaia Transfer)

Post by Shaddaling »

PeanutButterpies wrote:Taking only a minute, she delicately placed her weight upon him and was able to just barely crane her neck up to grab at one of the lower branches. Snapping it off quickly and efficiently, she dropped down, a branch with some flowers in her teeth. Placing it delicately on the ground, she beamed and said "Thank you so much!" finally meeting the other's eyes. After a moment's pause, she took the branch and stripped a gardenia off from it, offering it to the buck.
word count: 89
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

If he could blush, he would have, instead he delicately lowered his head to her and flicked an ear back, showing a strip of mane by the leaves tucked into it. "If you would place it for me? I would be much obliged." Shelter murmured.
word count: 45
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

PeanutButterpies wrote:"Absolutely" She replied quietly and as carefully as she could, tucked the white flower in right by the leaves.
word count: 21
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

As Timorous tucked the flower into Shelters mane, thunder boomed over head and a crack of lightening broke across the skie, branching off. Rain broke and drenched them. 
word count: 28
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:"Oh dear, what a storm." She mumbled, running to the cover of some nearby trees. The lightning had made her jittery and she shivered, feeling uneasy.
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Shelter followed her into the trees, giving a full out body shake as he reached it. "I've never been really fond of storms," he admitted looking up through the trees. "It is just such unpleasant weather." 
word count: 37
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:"It really is." She agreed, following his gaze up. "It's always a worry when it rains a lot too, since the plants might get too much water.." Timorous added, her mind a little farther than the current place they were in. 
word count: 44
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

"Do you have a large garden? You mention plants so much and all I can think is it must be gorgeous... and restful." He looked up, watching the rain fall down in sheets.
word count: 33
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:"I do, somewhat. They're little groves, but they're lovely. I help take care of the flowers, with my friend..." She answered, taking another peek at the buck. "They're like a little havens in the swamp but they're all scattered around and so I'm often moving to one or another to make sure the plants are okay. So I look for flowers I want to plant, ones I haven't seen before. It's always a lovely surprise when another kin walks in on one of them, I hope they like them."
word count: 98
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

"That sounds worthwhile. Doing something to care not only for the swamp but to bring a bit of happiness to others." Shelter replied, watching the rain fall in sheets, listening to the crack of lightening.
word count: 35
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:"It's a little selfish, but I think it brings happiness to me the most."Timorous said, laughing a little. Despite the rain she felt at ease and with only a small amount of hesitation said, "I do hope you come visit. I'd love to see you there." 
word count: 51
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

"I would like that... thank you." Shelter replied, and gave a soft smile. "I'll attempt to find you next time we move into the swamp."
word count: 26
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:"It would be my pleasure," She answered, smiling back in full, ignoring the rain and lightning around her. 
word count: 20
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

A crash rumbled closer to their forms and he jerked. Shelter jerked to his feet, the dream disappearing and blinked at the lightening skie...ooh, what had happened? 
Shaddaling

Post by Shaddaling »

Peanutbutterpies wrote:The same lightning startled Timorous herself and she flinched, closing her eyes tightly. When she opened them, it was not rainy scenery that met her but the flowers and trees of her grove. A dream? Stretching, she stood up and then shook off the last dregs of her nap, smiling faintly to herself. There was work to do. 
word count: 60