[ORP] Come One, Come All

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Muffinsbaby
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,206.28 Pebbles

[ORP] Come One, Come All

Post by Muffinsbaby »

In an unassuming part of the swamp lay a partially cleared space in front of a thicket of bushes. We Wait Open-Mouthed prepared to perform his favorite pastime with his friend, Gape. Gape was not your typical friend. He was, coincidentally, very attached to We Wait Open-Mouthed, however, always following along and providing conversation.

What thall we perform today, Gape?” The buck asked as he surveyed his work, his wide mouth and teeth supplying the lisp.

Perhaps we just wait and gauge the audience,” Gape suggested.

Exthellent!” He agreed and took his place behind the bushes. He layed down and lifted his tail – Gape – above them. Bobbing up and down and ‘looking’ left and right, the pair waited for their audience.
word count: 123
Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,427.98 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [ORP] Come One, Come All

Post by Jun »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... uncert.png[/imgleft]Knock Knock was a strange girl.

It was hard to tell what was ever going on in her head. She said little - that was of her own device, at any rate, seemingly content to parrot the words of those around her whenever she opened her mouth. Closed and opened her mouth. Her mouth was usually open.

It was a bit of a strange mouth.

She usually seemed to meander without purpose, but, today, she stepped into the clearing with an unusual amount of purpose. Why was she there? Perhaps she had heard that there was a buck who had a tendency to talk to his tail, and make it seem like his tail was talking back.

It was anyone's guess why she would be interested in something like that.

@Muffinsbaby (I had to at least drop in ventriloquist's dummy girl for a bit... XD)
word count: 156
Muffinsbaby
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 5,206.28 Pebbles

Post by Muffinsbaby »

He was beginning to become discouraged that no one would come again when he heard the unmistakable sound of hooves striking the ground. He peered out from between the multi-colored leaves of his hiding place and saw a lone acha as his audience. She was odd, certainly, but no more odd than he. His chest swelled with excitement as he was given his chance.

Gape 'smiled' and gave a sweeping bow above the bushes and greeted their guest, "Welcome, lovely doe. What might your name be?"

@Jun (She's adorable! Thank you for replying to my strange boy <3)
word count: 100
Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,427.98 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Jun »

Knock Knock's open mouth stretched even wider, her round eyes even rounder, as she gaped at the magnificently articulate Gape.

She remained thus, just like that, for an excessively long moment...then her mouth slowly closed back up, and dropped open again.

Once, twice more, then she slowly stammered, in between clacks of meeting teeth, "Knock...Knock Knock..."

@Muffinsbaby (Oh my goodness, I'm so so sorry, I totally lost this RP QAQ)
word count: 74