Hello everyone!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Wingseagle
Pebbles: 58.00 Pebbles

Hello everyone!

Post by Wingseagle »

It's Wings here! I'm glad to see all of you again!

What name do you go by online? Wingseagle mostly, Teluxy on Magistream, Rockwren (may be changed) on Flight Rising, Woodlark some places too.

Where does your username come from? A bible verse, Isaiah 40:31 says "But those who hope in the Lord shall renew their strength, They will soar up on wings as eagles. They will run and not be weary, and they will walk and not be faint." It is my hope that using it reminds me to stay humble and kind, and keep a bright outlook no matter what is going on.

Where do you come from? Gaiaonline, and the East Coast USA

How did you find Matope? Uhmmmmmm I think it was during some event, where Matope was staying near the top of gaia's bc forum from activity. I won my first kin there.

What other types of pets do you collect? Plants. Lots of plants irl. Online I'm just now branching back into Magistream and Flight Rising. I like deer, dragon, and bird type pets best. Horses and unicorns a bit behind those.

What are some of your other hobbies? I crochet, I read, I try to teach myself new things. I garden in my pots (I'm in an apartment). I try to make bonsai that don't die. I'm starting to like succulents (but the squirrels do too and keep nibbling them for the moisture). I'm learning french on duolingo.

What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Err, I like Girl Meets Farm right now. I don't watch a lot of tv/movies right now. My current music preferences tends to be jazz, smooth or the swing-type, or something bluegrassy or folk. I like a wide range of music though and have had phases where I'm really into Muse and Angels and Airwaves and such.
word count: 324
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,524.62 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by blue »

Ahh, sorry I didn't see this sooner! Welcome! Or welcome back I guess?
word count: 14
(icorn by amitotic!)
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,804.62 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome back!
word count: 2
Beejoux