[B] Not Again! [Land Shark x Watch Me]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,929.02 Pebbles

Forum

[B] Not Again! [Land Shark x Watch Me]

Post by Blinded By Silence »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... uncert.png[/imgleft]The bright red doe slowly melted into a puddle of exasperation, her head thrown back against the root of some stupid tree, her fluffy hoof dramatically draped across her eyes. An overly long, drawn-out groan of complaint fell from her lips. She had a splitting headache. She was hungry. She felt sick, bloated, and exhausted.

She knew this feeling all too well. Some dumb-ass buck had gotten her pregnant. Again.

"Why?!" She moaned, a mix of tired annoyance, "Why me?"

She'd been at this for hours. She wasn't sure which annoyed her more, the fact that no one was paying attention to her or that anyone who did see her would see her like this. Not the drama-puddle, that was fine. The swollen fat pregnant part, that was just not cool.

@Ruriska
word count: 147
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,115.00 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] Not Again! [Land Shark x Watch Me]

Post by Ruriska »

[imgright]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/imag ... uncert.png[/imgright] Watch Me nearly wept.

It had been weeks without any signs from the MotherFather about a second blessing and he had begun to despair. He’d returned to the tribe and they were normally very good at getting knocked up and needing help but there hadn’t been a hint of pregnancy, not a single tumble in the bushes bearing fruit.

But then he had felt it, during one of his more dramatic displays, lying stretched out in the dirt, convinced he had been forsaken. That was when he had felt that little tingle.

And oh - how fast he had flown!

To not only find a doe but an Acha doe, so delightfully resplendent, magnificent, perfect.

His transition from bird to Kiokote was a lot smoother than his first try and he landed in front of Land Shark with a flourish and declared, “you are pregnant, dear beauty! I am here to assist!”

And then he gave her what he thought was a very handsome bow.
Last edited by Ruriska on Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 176
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

"AHHHHH!" She spun her lumbering self as fast as she could as a bright and colorful bird was suddenly a bright and colorful buck. She yelled, eyes wide and fins flared, "What the hell!"

She was standing now, legs splayed in a way to keep her body low and remain standing. Her long, finned tail lashed. She watched him, her fear and rage simmering down to a look of dumbfounded as the weirdo literally bowed to her. She raised an eyebrow and strightened herself, lifting her chin and looking at him in a knowing way.

"Yeah yeah, beauty my ass. What do you want? Can't you see I was moping? Rude." She huffed.

@Ruriska
word count: 115
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

He was not at all bothered by her attitude - after all, it made sense for someone so lovely, who probably had to fend off many suitors a day, to be a little bit crabby. In fact, his mood would not have been dampened even if she had called him a stinky dirt buck and headbutted him in the face.

"I apologise for the interruption," he wasn't really apologetic at all, "but even moping you look exquisite. You remind of a most brilliant sunset." He smiled at her charmingly, most definitely flirting. "But do tell, if there is something you wish to mope about, I would gladly join you... or perhaps I can help? I am quite skilled in many ways." His brows arched slightly. "I have arrived due to the generosity of the MotherFather and it is my duty to assist in any way that I can."
word count: 148
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

She stared at the glowing eyed stag, blinking slowly. Wow, he sure talked a lot. She looked him over as he rambled on about her beauty and perfection, something happening at sunset. Wait a minute... Her ears flicked and she started paying attention. Yep, definitely flirting. She found herself giggling, then laughing so hard that she had to sit back on her haunces to rest. Ahh, being pregnant sucked.

"Ahahaa, you're funny." Her chuckle turned into a sigh. "I'd tell you to f*ck off, but honestly, I'm too tired."

She thought for a moment, watching him talk. Damn, he was almost as energetic as she was. You know, when she wasn't busy using that energy to host these... kids.

"So, you said the MotherFather sent you? To me? Why? She think I can't do it on my own?" She couldn't quite tell if she was actually feeling defensive or just poking the bear, er... kio-acha-bid... thing. Whatever he was.

@Ruriska
word count: 169
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

As she laughed herself into a sitting position, Watch Me looked on with the pride of a job well done. He also sat, mirroring her position so that he could better commiserate with her woes. “They do say humour is the best medicine.”

Her poke did not land. The Kio-acha-bird-thing only smiled wider. “Of course you can do it on your own! But that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a little help. If you’re cold, I can warm you. If you’re hungry, I can find you food.”

None of that was actually in his job description but it did sound fun and he wasn’t opposed to spending a few days pampering a pretty doe.

“Oh - and I can also bless your children. That is sort of the main one.” His ears perked up. “How do you feel about singing and dancing? A little bit of extra razzledazzle always helps one get alone well in life!”

@Blinded By Silence
word count: 166
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

She continued to watch him as he spoke. Huh. He really did want to help her. It felt weird, familiar. She wanted to push it away, like she did everything else, but.. She flinched as her stomach rumbled. She tried to stand but, nope, her body wasn't having it. Man, she was tired. Damn kids... Agian. F*ck.

"Fine. If it will get you to stop talking," She said this, yet she wasn't sure if she actually wanted him to stop talking. Huh, "Just don't feed me worms."

She chuckled at his question, "Singing and dancing, yeah? You would, pretty bird." She gave a shrug, "Why not? Maybe these ones won't come out trying to kill each other if they're too busy razzling and dazzling or whatever. What do I do? Do I gotta prey or some shit?"

@Ruriska
word count: 144
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

“You need only ask if you wish me to stop talking,” he told her, though whether that was true or not would have to be seen, Watch Me had rarely been silent in his life. He was even known to talk in his sleep.

His eyes glowed with delight as he stepped back to put on a show. “You need do nothing, my lovely. It would be my pleasure to bless your children, in the name of the MotherFather and the Swamp itself!” His voice rose, head held high, beseeching the great one with all the flamboyance she deserved.

“I call upon the powers bestowed to me, let these lovely children, who sleep so soundly within the belly of their most delightful mother, be born with the gift of song and dance and to live peacefully with each other!”

He rose up on his hind legs and did a little kick, just because it was sure to look cool, as he shouted, “LET IT BE SO!”

And then it was so.

Or so he presumed.

Nothing had really changed.

But it did feel good.

“Well then," he said pleasantly, "if not worms... how about some fruit?”

@Blinded By Silence lmao get blessed
word count: 202
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

As Land Shark watched this silly acha-kio-bird thing do his little performance, she found herself chuckling. While it was silly and she was pretty sure it wouldn't work --there was no such thing a magic after all-- the very pregnant doe found herself in a pleasant mood, the first in a long while.

She wouldn't thank him, though. He did his of his own free will. But... She guessed she did appreciate it. A bit. I'd be nice if her kids didn't hatch trying to eat each other this time.

She smiled a toothy grin, "Fruit sounds nice."

@Ruriska Thank you so much! <3
word count: 110
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Post by Ruriska »

"Then fruit it shall be, my lovely."

He dipped his head to her again and then transformed, ever so brilliantly he thought, into a bird. He circled her, twittering prettily, a moment before flapping away to find her a tasty treat.

@Blinded By Silence no worries! <3
word count: 47