Appealing Dreams

Kin naming dreams, either in individual threads or grouped together.
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist
Pebbles: 1,515.34 Pebbles

Forum

Appealing Dreams

Post by Appeal »

Last edited by Appeal on Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 0
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Mallowstar

Post by Appeal »

Hidden in the moss of the swamp a small mallow poppy emerged from the ground, it's leaves baring five points.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 21
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Milkweed

Post by Appeal »

[imgright]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... appeal.gif[/imgright]

The world was bright, and the wind was cool. The land was flourishing with flowers blooming everywhere. Roses, tulips and hyacinth, oh my! They all echoed in the blowing wind. The doe would smell the roses and tulips, and pass them by.

They weren't right. They weren't her.

She searched and searched, endlessly, until she found a plant hidden away under the massive growth of rose bushes and hydrangea. It was perfect. She slowly picked the milkweed from it's stem, displaying it for the world to see.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 100
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Raging-Radiance

Post by Appeal »

[imgright]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... appeal.gif[/imgright]
It is a quiet feeling. Nothing made a sound, nor a movement which could break the silence. A lone creature was all that the swamp looked for. The expectant chatter of birds was nothing more than a tale; their soothing, melodic song was cut to leave the morning breeze nothing less than cold.

The clear, blue skies and its fluffy, white companion; all seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye. A piece of paradise, unwittingly swallowed and reformed to become the observer. The wind cried as an endless hunger called it, never-ending until it, too, was gone.

The life. The world. It was slowly becoming a white-wash image as all the colour, all the wonder... all the radiance slowly took on the shape of a world other creature.

A creature as divine as the world, fur like clouds and eyes like a cerulean sky.

It was her world, her dream; it was all hers for the taking, even if she did not seek it.
All this, but she was...

Alone.
Like a fire, a rage consumed the air. The colourless sky darkened and a storm rolled in out of nowhere: A life that did not wish to conform. All it had to give was anger as a flash of lightning lit the sky. Unexpectedly strong winds screamed at her. Give it back. The voice could not touch her but the wind rustled angrily through her pure, feather-like locks.

Again the lightning went off, this time lighting more than the sky: a tree. A bush. It wasted no time spreading and growing rapidly until it surrounded the creature. Her pure, blue eyes glowed in the dim world. The life of what was shining brightly with fear. Was the choice wrong?

The raging fire began to consume the world with her at its center. Once again, the world consumed her.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 323
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Lashout

Post by Appeal »

Leaves crunch on the floor

Hoofsteps drawing close now.

Uncertainty. Strike.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 11
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Exceeding-Limits

Post by Appeal »

The area is dark.
I speed between the varying swamp life.
I'm going somewhere.
I'm getting somewhere.
The swamp is like a maze.
A trap for us.
I'm going somewhere.
I'll find it somewhere.
The light is bright.
Distracting me from my travels.
I'm somewhere.[imgright]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... appeal.gif[/imgright]
Glorious earth of bellowing heights.
Is it some sort of tree?
There is a blur of light.
I wonder about the sight.
The scene focuses again.
It is hot.
The air is muggy.
The ground is fickle as it is easily lifted with each step.
I feel a thirst come over me.
I move on again as the land blurs in my sight.
I close my eyes and take a breath.
There is now a coolness in the air.
I open my eyes to a sight I've never seen before.
Such blue.
Blue beyond compare.
The skies are so clear.
Even the land is blue!
Unlike the swamp's water... oh.
The swamp.
This is not the swamp.
These places are not the land I call home.
I fear these sights will be gone when I return.
A figment.
A tale of old and cranky men.
But do not go far my dream, I will find you again.

You cannot keep me away.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 224
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Forgotten Feathers

Post by Appeal »

The sky was a soft blue with minimal imperfections known as clouds scarring the surface. This day, the sun shined heavier than usual for the mild autumn season. A beautiful day as the cool wind blew gently over her. A bird flying in the sky, high above the land below. A long stretch of green was all she could see when she peered down. Peace and tranquility ran through her very soul.

The shadows of the sky seemed to be falling down upon her as she slowly begun to feel detached. Sharp, coarse movements stung through her very self and she felt herself drifting apart. Two feathers fell from the sky, softly and slowly down onto the swamp below. The wind was no longer a soothing feeling but a typhoon of misery as it separated her further and further. She screamed her agonizing screams that no one could hear.  She wondered why no one aid her calls until the two feathers quietly onto the soft marsh as they clung to each other for dear life. What good was a bird with only one feather?

The bird would surely come back. She waited and waited. Even when the swamp consumed her into its whole; she waited.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 205
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Stargarden

Post by Appeal »

Shiny, shiny, bright and tiny.

It echoed through the space. The great vast space was endless yet it felt so small. Breathing and expanding but always enclosing. Enclosed here, but beyond was so much more. It felt shielding. A small space in a larger space specially made to protect something important. Inside, there was a soft blue glow. Outside, was stars so bright.

The space was breaking though, and that which was protected could no longer be contained. The world was closing in, and the light was escaping. Before it was all lost, a sacrifice was made and the garden was sealed. A new shield was created: A coat of stars to replace the garden that protected the light. A creature was born and awoke to expose light to the dark world - but too much light was lost and now the light was only a small glow in the night.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 165
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Twilight (Twilight Chaser & Twilight Dancer)

Post by Appeal »

Sun moves across sky
Light fades from the world around
Running follows now

Night sky joins the sun
Stars sway among the sun's beat
Arising soon now
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 28
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Forlorn Grace

Post by Appeal »

In grace, she fell.
The threads of her wings undone.
She had not been saved.
She would forsake the skies and never fly.
Her beliefs crushed under herself.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 28
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Smeared Blood

Post by Appeal »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... appeal.gif[/imgleft]

The night air was dry, the whisper of death in the wind. A single buck stood triumphantly under the glow of the moon, his face smeared with red and without any movement under his hooves, the body of his prey lays.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 51
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Flower on a Tree

Post by Appeal »

The winter season stripped the trees of their leaves and it was there that they sat vulnerable and naked for months until finally, the rain of springtime arrived. It washed away the cold, harsh air and brought in a warm, subtle breeze. It happened swiftly, and soon the hope of the future appeared: a small flower bloomed on the branch of a tree.
Last edited by Appeal on Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 63
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Fading Glory

Post by Appeal »

The marsh was drying.

The land was dying.

Green leaves now lay fallen.

The roots are weak.

The skies are bleak.

The life is slowly stolen.

What was once is now nothing more than a memory.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 36
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Desire

Post by Appeal »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... appeal.gif[/imgleft]

A strong feeling was boiling inside her. She longed so badly. Oh, how she wished she could have it. She wanted it all too. She wanted everything. Everything would be hers.
Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 41
Appeal
Guest Colorist
Guest Colorist

Forum

Dream

Post by Appeal »

Mongoose run up and down the tree trunks as my eyes grow heavy.
I open my eyes, and I climb down a tree trunk. Below is a doe sleeping so I jump onto her head. It's soft and cozy so I lay down there as I allow the birds to sing me to sleep.
I open my eyes again as I grab a mouth full of grubs. Leaning over the edge ot the tree branch, I see a sleeping doe. I feel the wind below me as it guides me around the edge of my world, the edge of the tree branch. A whole new perspective overwhelms me as I fly toward the sleeping doe. I land on the ground at her hooves, chirping softly at her as the wind blows her luxurious curls across the ground.
I open my eyes to find a bird chirping up at me. I lean my face toward the bird, feeling the small paws of a mongoose grabbing at my hair. The bird presses its beak softly against my nose before jumping onto my shoulder, nestling under a bit of hair. I lean back down, and softly close my eyes to the sound of the wind blowing.
I open my eyes again.

Last edited by Appeal on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 209