Hello everyone!

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Valeyard
Pebbles: 17.00 Pebbles

Hello everyone!

Post by Valeyard »

Hey folks! Online, I'm known as the Valeyard, based on the 'Doctor Who' villain of the same name. I was introduced to this community by Anhelisk, who was generous enough to offer me my first kin! I'm also a member of the furry community, and I have a bunch of characters in that community that I've got story ideas for (though I've been too busy to actually sit down and write any of them). Besides roleplaying and furry related stuff, I also play video games and sing. Lately, I've been working on writing my own songs, though I don't have a lot of experience actually producing my own music. I don't really watch a lot of TV anymore, so I don't really have a favorite TV show or movie, though a show that has been on my mind lately is 'Digimon Adventure', the original.

And that's a bunch of stuff about me! If anyone's curious to know more, feel free to message me! Thanks a lot everyone, and I hope we get along!
word count: 183
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,398.38 Pebbles

Forum

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by fluo »

Hey, welcome!
word count: 2
Araucana
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 1,600.70 Pebbles

Post by Araucana »

Welcome Valeyard!  :happyblush:

Funny you mention Digimon! I've recently been revisiting the original Digimon World playstation game XD good ol digimon.
word count: 21
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 7,015.28 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Welcome to Matope!
word count: 3
Valeyard
Pebbles: 17.00 Pebbles

Post by Valeyard »

Araucana wrote:@Araucana
Welcome Valeyard!  :happyblush:

Funny you mention Digimon! I've recently been revisiting the original Digimon World playstation game XD good ol digimon.

I've never actually finished any of the 'Digimon World' games I've played except for the DS ones. Not sure why.

I have both of the 'Digimon Adventure: Cyber Sleuth' games for the Switch, but I haven't played them yet.
word count: 66
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,564.02 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

Welcome! hope you found our current event to play around a bit here!
word count: 13
(icorn by amitotic!)