Pestilence

Details and information about Legendary Ascensions.
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,929.02 Pebbles

Forum

Pestilence

Post by Blinded By Silence »

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
【NAMING DREAM】  【STORY】  【RP POINTS : 74】
"They bring me their dead, mostly. Some times, they find us. Others, we find them. The water helps loosen the flesh. The fish and insects clean them naturally. I protect them. Once the bones have been gathered, I take them home. Piece them back together. Make them whole. Putting the broken back together, it's what I was born to do."
【PLANNING AHEAD】
A quiet buck who is often too busy working to sit and chew the fat. Pestilence is a piecemaker for a tribe known as the Mothborn. It is there that he has honed his skilled and turned his obsession with bones into something far more beautiful. With his particular set of skills, he takes the bones of the dead and pieces them back together. He believes that this is what is right and by doing so, he is helping those lost souls find their way back to the MotherFather, for those who are buried whole are reincarnated.

His profession has lead him to live a lonely life of one often misjudged. He had a difficult childhood and rarely kept kin close enough to foster much in ways of relationships. He did lay with a doe, who provided him with his first children, unbeknownst to him, two of which have since found him. They all have their place in the Mothborn, Pestilence's true home and only place of acceptance. His mate is Guardian of Life, a doe who cares for the living as earnestly as he does the dead. She is the missing half of his soul and together they work to help kin from birth to death and even after that.

Pestilence would be a symbol of patience, acceptance, reverence, and respect. He would be a Legend of few words, but those words he did give would carry deep wisdom. He would bless for a painless death and an easy passage from this life to the next. He would invoke the memories of their past lives and pray it gives them guidance. He would hope to leave those who have come to him with a sense that, no matter what, they will be cared for, regardless of who they are or were.

As of right now, he would probably take the form of a Giant Moth or a Mongoose.
【LIST OF ROLEPLAYS】
[ x ] Gravedigger - PRP - 541w - 5 RP

[ x ] Death Rattle - PRP - 810w - 5 RP

[ x ] Welcome Home - PRP - 309w - 0 RP

[ x ] Life is Beautiful, Death is Sacred - PRP - 1949w - 5 RP

[ x ] Happenstance - PRP - 1718w - 5 RP

[ x ] Finality - PRP - 1269w - 5 RP

[ x ] Wandering Prompt Bonus Points - 5 RP

[ x ] The First Obelisk - SOLO - 1239w - 3 RP

[ x ] The First Journey - PRP - 1162w - 5 RP

[ x ] Journey to the Mountains - ORP - 1088w - 5 RP

[ x] Hillmoss - PRP - 753w - 5 RP

[ x ] The Mountain's Shadow - ORP - 564w - 5 RP

[ x ] Obelisk's Revenge - SOLO - 977w - 3 RP

[ x ] All Will Be Well - PRP - 1084w - 5 RP

[ x ] More Than a Dream - PRP - 592w - 5 RP
【REQUIREMENTS】
☑ Completed naming dream.
☑ Has told a story.
☑ 50 roleplay points.
【ART】

[ x ] Art by Scaramouche Fandango - 4 RP

[ x ] Art by AlleyBalley - 2 RP

[ x ] Art by Me - 2 RP
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 539