[PRP] Second Chances (Sun Sparkle & Fierce Warrior)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,548.70 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Image Sun Sparkle hadn't forgotten the interesting buck she'd met during the winter market, and had more than once found herself regretting that she'd not been able to spend time with him, teaching him what she knew of plant life, and how they could help a kin feel better when ill, or any number of other things. She'd been able to explain a few things, due to his booth full of trials, though more often than not she came out of it muddy, and without a flower to aid in her teaching.

Sun Sparkle found herself lost in thought more and more often over him, and she wondered idly more than once if she'd run into him again. Doubtful, he mentioned a tribe and there were plenty of those. He'd mentioned the sea but there was plenty of that too. So she went about her days, learning and expanding her medicinal knowledge, though he was never far from her thoughts. She'd just stockpile the knowledge, and maybe this coming winter she'd run into him again and if he was interested she could share more information with him, and if not well it was still knowledge she wanted, she'd just have to find someone else to share it with or something.
word count: 218
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 314.78 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [PRP] Second Chances (Sun Sparkle & Fierce Warrior)

Post by rexcorvus »

[imgright]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... uncert.png[/imgright]

The morning was bright and beautiful, with white, shifting clouds scudding across the pale blue sky and leaving streaks in their wake. Fierce stood at edge of a clump of trees whose tops all bowed together, swaying slightly in the wind, branches slowly becoming heavy with leaves. It cast a cool shade across the swampy ground, which dipped into a muddy stream that wound its way out from between the trees and towards several lopsided hills in the distance. The air smelled of fresh grass, an earthy, reassuring scent that Fierce momentarily closed his eyes to breathe in.

He heard the soft, muted sound of footsteps, of hooves on dirt, padding somewhere nearby. Opening his eyes again, Fierce turned slightly, his head dipping; beside him, a cluster of familiars all crowded around his legs, too many of them probably, but they had all been insistent on following him today. He caught a glimpse of something blue, and then the gentle sweep of silver hair.

"Hello?" he called out, voice carrying across the wind.

@Lirilei - I AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY SPACED ON THIIIIIIIIIS
word count: 193
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Image Her moth, Moth, was fluttering around as she walked, sometimes landing on her for a ride and other times doing it's own thing moving from plant to plant, or in the sky. She'd paused a moment to check some plants she'd come across, only to be distracted by Moth's antics of flying in a circle, a laugh coming from her before she'd bent to pluck some of the plants with her teeth, pausing again swearing she heard a voice.

"Hello?"

Her voice wasn't as loud, more cautious and curious, and she quickly got the plants she wanted and stuck them in the turtle shell she was carrying along with her, before she started off in the direction it sounded like the voice had come from. "Is anyone there?" she couldn't see anyone around her, so they had to be just out of sight. "Come on Moth, lets see if we can figure out if I'm hearing things or not."

Moth took off ahead of her, as if trying to lead her in the right direction and she trailed along behind, losing sight of Moth after turning her head to look around. "Moth? Moth!? Where did you go?" Moth, was fluttering around Fierce's head at this point, being a playful nuisance.

@kuropeco  It's okay!
word count: 223
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

This time he was sure he heard a voice back, something light and feminine, wafting in from somewhere to his left. Fierce turned his head in time to see a large, iridescent winged moth flutter out of the shrubs towards him, its delicate wings casting tiny puffs of air towards him with every beat. Drift, his enormous flippers nearly the size of Fierce's head, floated serenely in the direction of the moth, head lifting curiously at it, the spectral turtle coming to a stop a few inches away.

Fierce had turned to look at the owner of the moth, or who he thought was the owner, rather. She was a dark blue buck with silvery hair, familiar in a way that took him a minute to place. When it finally registered, he offered her a nod in greeting.

"Hello," he said, hooves scuffing in the dirt. "We've met before, haven't we?"

@Lirilei pretend this tag is on time
word count: 161
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Sun Sparkle forged on ahead after Moth, and was startled to see first, the giant spectral turtle just sort of there, Moth bobbing around uncaring. She hadn't seen a spectral animal before, as far as she could recall. It didn't mean she hadn't, just that maybe she hadn't realized it.

The second surprise came from seeing the other kin. Her eyes widened at the buck and a surprised "It's you!" from her though she quickly nodded her head. "We have yes, at the winter market. I participated in your booth a few times, I was starting to teach you herb lore." she wasn't surprised he didn't fully remember her, there really nothing about her that made her stand out clearly. Not like other members of her family. Still that he seemed to somewhat remember her was a nice surprise.

"Moth leave him alone." words a gentle call to her pet as it fluttered back and landed atop her back for the time being content to use her as a resting spot.

( @kuropeco lol it's all good!)
word count: 184
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist

Forum

Post by rexcorvus »

Fierce's familiars all gathered in a protective circle around him, crowding against his hooves as the doe came nearer. Sharp Eyes pressed his flank against one of Fierce's legs, but there was no fear to be had from any of them. Fierce himself was more wary than anything else, as he always was, but he had seen this doe before and had spoken without any sense of danger from her so he doubted there was anything now to be concerned about.

Still, he didn't immediately move closer, but instead stood and watched her, shifting from one front hoof to another. He was comfortable; there was a distinct lack of anything negative from his reaction other than mere interest, Fierce nodding as she mentioned his booth. She had come to speak to him after, he remembered now; they had talked of herbs and of healing and he had been curious about it all from the start, since it was not his forte and he could barely managed to tend to his own scratches after Breakwater had one of his tantrums.

"Yes, of course,' said Fierce. "I'm afraid I haven't improved in that area since," he added, with faint amusement. "I've had very little opportunity to test my skills, but even so I'm quite sure I've failed as potential pupil already."

Drift was still eyeing the moth, though it had fluttered back to its owner. He bobbed aimlessly in the direction of Fierce's head, though Fierce managed to pull back in time for the turtle to pass through him.

"Are you in good health?" asked Fierce. "It was Sun Sparkle, wasn't it?"

@Lirilei
word count: 281
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Sun Sparkle stopped at the sight of the circle of familiars a soft chuckle from her. He was well protected with the wide variety of pets keeping him company. Certainly more than she with a mere moth was and yet that was alright with her. Moth was the perfect companion for her.

There was a nod of her head, silver hair bobbing along with the motion. "It is yes! I'm actually a little surprised you remember me. Your booth was quite busy after all. Lots of kin going through your trials with varying success." an amused note as she said that. Though there she laughed in gentle amusement.

"Even remembering one thing I taught you is more than you knew before and if you didn't remember anything then that means I was a poor teacher. Though it's been awhile, and the lessons very brief so perhaps neither of us should be blamed hm?" well really. "It's nice to see you again Fierce Warrior. I had hoped to see you at the market this winter, so this is a very nice surprise." it was!

"My health is good, I had a small issue a moon or two ago, but I was able to fix up the issue with little fuss." she turned to show some healed marks on her flank that clearly didn't give her any issues as she moved around. "How about your own? Have you been well? I imagine with so many protective friends, you've been fairly well hm?" a smile as she looked at his pets again.

kuropeco wrote:
word count: 267