This is Me, Moxxiie

If you're new to the forum, introduce yourself here to get to know the other members.
Moxxiie
Pebbles: 0.00 Pebbles

This is Me, Moxxiie

Post by Moxxiie »

Ohhh kay.

I'm 100% awkward 100% of the time, so I usually stay pretty quiet and to myself both IRL and online.

I've been around Gaia for about 14 years, and only found Matope late 2018. I had seen the pets around the BC forum for a long time, but never could bring myself to step into the shop. I finally decided to look into it after seeing someone's custom kimeti in their sig. It was so pretty! I looked into the shop and pets and decided to venture into the Matope world. I was amazed at how detailed and beautiful tiny pixel goats could be. It wasn't long afterward that mutuals from Soq offered me a breeding baby and thus started my kin collection.

I'm still getting the hang of all the lore and shop rules. I was super excited to be here when the shop moved over from Gaia to this awesome forum. It's nice to be at the start of something to learn and grow with the others members.

Outside of Matope, I am a colorist for Soquili, but rarely venture anywhere else on Gaia these days. Most of my free time is spent coloring ponies.
IRL I am happily married to my husband of 13 years with a 10 year old furbaby Jynx. I hope to get a pet of her someday in Matope as she is super special to me.

Some favorites of mine include:
Animal - Panda
Color - Pink-purple
TV Show - So many, but probably absolute favorite is Supernatural. I've also recently become very immersed in the Arrowverse from CW (DC Comics)
Movies - Tough to narrow down but big fan of the Marvel Universe. The Theory of Everything, a movie about Stephen Hawkings' life. Harry Potter Franchise.
Food - Sushi
Music - My go to is usually 90s-00s rock/pop/alternative and old school Shania Twain. I grew up with those tunes.

Thought I'd add these in as well......
What name do you go by online? Originally I was Favulous, and later changed my name to Moxxiie.
Where does your username come from? Favulous was an alternative to Fabulous. I don't know what I chose that as I don't consider myself fabulous in any way lol, but I liked the sound of the word.
Moxxiie was a similar situation. I just liked the sound of it. It wasn't until years later I discovered that Moxxy is a character from Borderlands.
Where do you come from? NC
What other types of pets do you collect? Soq and Kells
What are some of your other hobbies? mostly coloring for Soq, watching Netflix and youtube.
What's your favorite TV Show/movie/podcast/band? Answered above :)
Last edited by Moxxiie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 459
Not interested in Matope anymore. If you have pairs with me, unless you have asked specifically, I don't care to have them entered anymore.
Moxxiie

Re: This is Me, Moxxiie

Post by Moxxiie »

I wanted to share some photos of my cat Jynx. She's such a diva cat.
We I have so many names for her.
Jynx
Jynxy cat
Jynxy Jynx
Jynxy
Fuzz(y)butt
Fuzz(y)pants
Fuzz(y)face
Fuzz(y)tail
Princess Puss
Puss
Ms. Puss
Baby but said like bebe

When we first got her at about a year old

She's chillin with dad while he plays xbox.

BLEP

Our other cat Max who we got as a kitten, but at about 3 years, he got out of the house and never came back. :(
Last edited by Moxxiie on Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 97
Not interested in Matope anymore. If you have pairs with me, unless you have asked specifically, I don't care to have them entered anymore.
blue
Owner
Owner
Pebbles: 1,524.62 Pebbles

Forum

Post by blue »

your cat has such resting bitch face. XDDD no judgment, mine does too!
word count: 13
(icorn by amitotic!)
Moxxiie

Post by Moxxiie »

@blue That's partly why I call her such a DIVA! XD
word count: 12