Fluo's ND

Kin naming dreams, either in individual threads or grouped together.
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster
Pebbles: 1,662.02 Pebbles

Forum

Fluo's ND

Post by fluo »

ToC
word count: 1
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Re: Fluo's ND

Post by fluo »

Gloom

A swift twist followed by a hollow cry, the maiden flowers below blushed red. Trailing bloody footprints he suffocated each white jewel. He clipped the lone glowing bloom from its stalk with his teeth, a single droplet of blood marring the crystalline flesh. Taking it to a nearby stream he submerged it to its pristine condition. He would treasure this beauty; there wasn't anything water could not wash away after all.
word count: 73
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Hemlock

And should your jealousy run deep, there's always this little plain flower. Not that you ever need a reason to harvest it. Most rarely do.
word count: 27
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Albatross

It breathed down her spine and chattered in her ear endlessly. Flapping wings accompanied the wicked leering, driving her faster, deeper into the rocks. The disconnected being stalked with beautiful precision & enclosed her from all sides. Sensory overload. The moon was just beyond the cusp of the boulders. She could make it. It laughed and jeered her on, fear chilling her blood until adrenaline won out. Just a bit more, she repeated, the intruding voice lulling to silence finally. With a quick snap it was all over.

Poor thing. The running doe’s right foreleg hit an unsuspecting muddy patch and immediately went down, neck askew to the heavens accusing the moon, "Why couldn't you have been closer?"

Albatross stood over her cooling body. At least she was given a halo of splattered muck. She left her corporal form and started her new journey. The terrain never changed much from its exciting grayscale of shapes until she reached a tree with stretched branches. The undeniable musk of ripe fruit permeated the air. Redolent, heady, it beckoned her with shy flashes of red, yellow and blue. Everything but green. Eyes wide, lips pulled back, she bit into the flesh. In a bright tizzy it pulled her into the bottomless pit, her form concaving in itself until all remained was a shiny black leech stained the colors of the tasty jewel.

She came to and was covered in a tomb of crust. Neck sore, she stood up and cast off her earthly riches. The indescribable sound of wings never left her. She considered herself lucky and smiled, ignorant of her exposed nature.
word count: 272
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Night-Bear

In the dusk, the form slinks off. Foraging for berries and nuts are so not his style. Riveted by a honey bee hive, he waits. Sun-less is not the best time to strike. He sleeps and waits. If he can't do one of his favorite activities, he indulges in the other. Sweet dreams, little bear of the night.
word count: 62
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Devours All
Can't stop.
Won't stop.
Hungry.
Voracious.
It's a bottomless pit of despair, I swear!
I hunt, I stalk, I wait, I set upon my prey.
Hey, I'm coming for you, my sweet,
I'm rushing in for the kill...

She melts into her desire.
word count: 50
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

White Maire

Pendulating in the wind, the red fruit sings of his hidden desires amid its canopy of nondescript sage green. Testify.
word count: 22
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Loop

I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing. I regret nothing.
word count: 112
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Frozen Lichen

A crust of clear hardened dew, a mongoose jumps on.
The stalk breaks in half,
and the cap falls to the wayside.
Escaped moisture briefly turns white.
The mongoose ponders weight loss options.
word count: 35
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Fissure

The ground heaved and broke, jostling for higher positions leaving chasms in their wake. When the swamp flooded over, it washed the carcasses into these pits. Molding over, the bones leaking marrow peeked from over the fissures.
word count: 38
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Shadow Play

Silhouettes against the sinking sun, playful shadows flicker and sway, recoiling into obscurity.
word count: 15
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Vetiver

Her breath was rank and her fur mottled. Old age was not kind. With ears flat and tail tucked in, he eased to a nearby shaded area. Sweet tinged air welcomed him. If it had a color, it would be cool lavender with an elusive wisp of the bitter earth. Lying down for a nap, he nuzzled the sweet emanating grass, blissful in his solitude. His tail swayed in the breeze, teasing the smell from the grass.
word count: 78
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Doom

Vines were ripped away, trees gauged of fruit and bark, and a cleansing, cathartic ritual of blood and bones made almost routine.
A callous abandonment of order: where her laugh bloomed, the silent loom of him followed. And that floral scent.
The carefree shadow of her betwixt curls belie the brewing doom.
The harbinger trio of strife continues.
word count: 59
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Tit for Tat

We were mirror images, two peas in a pod, two halves of a being.
First she struck, I responded in kind, and the endless dance commenced.
No more, no less.
word count: 33
fluo
Swampmaster
Swampmaster

Forum

Post by fluo »

Fiend

A clear division scraped in the mud- a circle with a stray slash.
Cast out into the wilderness for unlikeness.
They haven't seen anything yet.
I always have fun.
word count: 31