[B] A Scent of Rosemary and Ginger (Rosemary Nutmeg x Peep)

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

[B] A Scent of Rosemary and Ginger (Rosemary Nutmeg x Peep)

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

[imgleft]https://matope-swamp.com/images/phoenix ... uncert.png[/imgleft]
Rosemary Nutmeg has always enjoyed doing things on her own. Hunting for food alone, resting alone, searching around for things that intrigued her. When she came across him, her curiosity grew and they got close. And now on her travels she's not alone: she's got some company with her.
Last edited by Dawns_Stars145 on Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 61
Hope you have a good day :D
ImageImageImage
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,101.46 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] A Scent of Rosemary and Ginger (Rosemary Nutmeg x ???)

Post by Ruriska »

[imgleft]http://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/image ... ncert3.png[/imgleft]

She was not alone at all. Peep was with her, walking side by side, delighted to have found the other Acha.

“You’ll have such lovely children,” she was saying, “and if you need any help with the birth, I’m more than happy to assist. Have you thought of what sort of blessing you would like?”
word count: 67
Dawns_Stars145
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 1,690.26 Pebbles

Re: [B] A Scent of Rosemary and Ginger (Rosemary Nutmeg x Peep)

Post by Dawns_Stars145 »

Rosemary was enjoying the company of the kind mare who joined her in her travels. She smiled. At both the compliment and the offer. "Thank you, I would like that. Even if I like doing things on my own; I know there's a benefit to having help from someone else every so often."

"Hmm.." She pondered the question carefully, for there were all kinds of things she would love for her children. "Probably to find happiness in the company of others." She said while looking into Peep's kind eyes. "It can get lonely sometimes, when you spend a lot of time by yourself." She started chuckling to herself.
word count: 110
Hope you have a good day :D
ImageImageImage
Ruriska
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,101.46 Pebbles

Forum

Re: [B] A Scent of Rosemary and Ginger (Rosemary Nutmeg x Peep)

Post by Ruriska »

Peep’s gaze was soft and her smile was tender, as she looked at Rosemary. “I understand. Even the tree that stands alone has roots that reach out,” she said, quoting someone she’d met many moons ago. “I am here, and so are many others, should you find yourself too lonely to bear.”

Her proverbial arms were wide open and Rosemary would always be welcome at the mother’s club for a chat. But in the meantime -

“It’s wonderful you want to gift your foals with something you feel might be lacking in your own life. So may they be born able to find happiness in the company of others and also content within their own company as well.” She beamed. “And healthy, of course.”
word count: 127