Scattering of Stardust [B]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
subducting
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 2,095.62 Pebbles

Post by subducting »

Star Washed Sky had been feeling increasingly strange, and found herself lingering awake far past sunrise when she normally slept the day away. One morning, as the late spring birdsong filled the air, she was to be found sitting at the far edge of the large lake where her family lived, gazing at the ripples quietly.
word count: 56
Lirilei
Herald
Herald
Pebbles: 6,105.00 Pebbles

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian of Life had felt the urge to leave the Mothborn and made her way through the swamp till she found herself where it was she needed to be as she took in the view of the lake and more importantly the doe sitting there staring at the water. Making her way over, there was a quiet "Good morning" from her, hoping not to startle her too badly.
word count: 68
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

Star Washed Sky glanced up, a little surprised to have company at such an odd time of day. Her company was striking as well, a tall, pale doe who was framed by the pale morning sky, which seemed to lend her a weak glow. “Good morning,” she replied in turn, inclining her head and standing, “What brings you to this part of the swamp?”
word count: 64
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian gave a smile at the question, looking out over the lake a moment, before answering. "You did, actually. I could feel that someone, you needed me here. Am I right?" she hadn't been wrong yet, and she hoped it didn't happen either.

subducting wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:19 pm
word count: 54
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

The doe smiled shyly, glancing down at the water and toeing the ground with her hoof. She had heard of the legendary kin who were attracted to expecting parents. “Oh, yes, that… that might have been me,” she said, smiling back up at the stranger.
lirilei wrote:
word count: 47
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian gave a warm smile at the shyness of the doe. "I had a feeling. I'm Guardian of Life, and you are?" She let her gaze roam the area briefly, it was quite lovely here really, before looking back to the other. Names were good, then they could move onto the next step.
subducting wrote:
word count: 56
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

“It’s very nice to meet you. I’m Star Washed Sky,” the doe smiled. “My family and others live here, watching the night,” she said, following the stranger’s gaze across the lake to where the tribe would be settling down to sleep the day away.
lirilei wrote:
word count: 49
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

"It's wonderful to meet you Star Washed Sky. That sounds simply lovely watching the night." she'd stayed up some to watch the stars on tribe lands, and she knew much could be learned from them. Plus they were just nice to look at.

"I felt your need for me. What sort of blessing would you like for your young?"

subducting wrote:Ack sorry I took so long to reply!
word count: 71
subducting
Patron
Patron

Post by subducting »

Star Washed Sky smiled warmly, nodded as she glanced towards where her family slept. It was all she could want. And now she was welcoming new life into her tribe. She thought for a moment, then looked tenderly at her belly.

“Let them be easily contented, and happy with all that comes their way, please,” she asked softly, legs curling just a little tighter to her body. She hoped her young would be as happy in their paths as she was in hers.
word count: 83
Lirilei
Herald
Herald

Forum

Post by Lirilei »

Guardian smiled warmly at Star Washed Sky, and at her sweet request. "May the MotherFather bless them with just that. To be content and happy with all that comes their way, and not struggle to find that happiness." her words were full of warmth as she spoke. With a small bow of her head Guardian turned away from the doe then, letting the rising sun wash over them as she made her way back into the swamp.
subducting wrote:a million years later I reply...I'm so sorry! I saw the notice and totally forgot to actually reply
word count: 99