(b) tender kill x ?

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Owlsomniac
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 1,291.98 Pebbles

Forum

(b) tender kill x ?

Post by Owlsomniac »

It's not her first time, but this time feels different. The father is a softer sort than the last, and Tender Kill isn't sure what to make of that. All she knows is that her children should be strong and capable, because she has no intention of rearing those that cannot make it on their own in the world. It's a tough place out there. She'll teach them what she knows about survival, about using their wits and their wiles, and whatever else at their disposal, to get ahead. But at the end of the day, it comes down to the self. That much she knows.

So, she seeks the Blessing of one who might share her view, or at least understand why she's taking the time to make the effort.

word count: 136
rexcorvus
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 348.46 Pebbles

Forum

(b) tender kill x ?

Post by rexcorvus »

Not for the first time (and not for the last time, either) Fierce wonders if the nervousness will ever go away; the anxiety that he was a mistake, the underlying current of uncertainty and doubt and self-loathing because surely he isn't the right choice for this. Surely there is someone better, someone that can do more good than he, someone that can hold their head high with confidence to reassure those around him.

Still, he reminds himself that he was chosen and that even if this is a mistake - he can, at least, try to do the best he can with the time he has.

When he sees the zikwa, the stark red of her marks standing brightly in the evening light, Fierce is drawn towards her, slinking through the tall grass first as the eaglehound, then as himself once more, trying to keep the anxiety out of his voice as he says, "Good evening. I think - I think I heard your call."
Owlsomniac wrote:
word count: 167