[PRP] Once Pleasant Dreams x Heart Eater

All in character interactions and roleplays.
Astoria
Pebbles: 1,631.34 Pebbles

Post by Astoria »

Pleasant had always been more somber of her siblings, at least so she thought. Veiled Tomb always seemed to have a more optimistic personality when the two of them were together, though she had come more out of her shell during the event in which the light escaped, was released? She still wasn't sure exactly what had happened with all of that. Today just seemed particularly dreary to her. Normally she found comfort in the rain, but today it made her feel... she didn't want to say depressed. She was more into her feelings today than any normal day. Something just felt amiss to her but she couldn't quite put a hoof on it. Taking a breath she looked up towards the sky and let the rain drop on her face, matting her hair to her neck. Regardless she was going to do what she usually did and she began to make her rounds, checking on some of the local wildlife that liked to nest low to the ground, and some of the blooming flowers that had just started to bud.
Beejoux wrote:I edited because I can't remember if you add the "" or leave them off lol
word count: 202
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,865.46 Pebbles
Kin Journal: https://matope-swamp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

The rain was really more his sister's thing, but Heart Eater didn't mind it, not when it wasn't freezing cold and impossibly stormy. This, almost gentle spattering that it was, was more than tolerable, and he had to admit, he liked the way the swamp smelled when it rained.

He was outh foraging, eager to find enough to eat to last him the rest of the day and night, should the weather take a nastier turn. He was sure he'd have noticed the doe sooner if not for the masking sound of the rain, but she was quite close by the time she caught his eye.

He watched for a moment as she stood there, face up to the sky and very still. She hadn't seemed to notice him yet, and he didn't want to startle her. With a little thoughtful hum he cleared his throat, keeping to the edge of the clearing she'd stopped in.
Astoriafallen wrote:
word count: 165
Astoria
Pebbles: 1,631.34 Pebbles

Post by Astoria »

Beejoux wrote:
Given his brighter appearance she was surprised she hadn't noticed him until he cleared his throat. Pausing mid step she looked towards the sound and looked a him with glowing eyes as she accessed the situation. He didn't seem threatening and she rarely came across another who would willingly cause another harm but she still held caution. "I do believe I let myself get 'caught in the moment'. Forgive me for not noticing you until now. I'm Once Pleasant Dreams." The smell of earth and rotting leaves was pungent in the air and it was a relaxing scent, one that gave her peace of mind, though she could never really explain it should someone ask.

The water in her hair seemed to enhance the curls as they matted to her neck and shoulders. "I was just making some rounds when I decided to take a moment for myself. If you don't mind company, would you want to walk with me while I check on some plants and animals?" She wasn't sure how long the other planned on spending time in the area and if they didn't mind company she didn't either, sometimes two sets of eyes was better than one.
word count: 209