[B] Tangled Web. [Goldspun x ????]

All in character interactions and roleplays.
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 499.40 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

It was miraculous that Goldspun had met another - given her preference to solitude. Even more so that they had gotten along so well it had led to this.. predicament she found herself in. What was the Motherfather thinking?

A shake of her head and an exasperated sigh, the acha doe found herself on a quest to seek out a blessing - lest this situation be even more.. delicate than it currently was. She had never met a legendary before - she had never needed to and was nervous and unsure - a feeling she was not accustom to.
word count: 95
Beejoux
Colorist
Colorist
Pebbles: 2,137.82 Pebbles
Kin Journal: https://matope-swamp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1272

Forum

Post by Beejoux »

It was always easier when the one needing the blessing was aware of this need and actively looking to facilitate it. It made finding them a little easier, and certainly the initial meeting always went a bit more smoothly.

The acha would see the bird first, a ghostly image flirting through the branches ahead, but soon enough a pale doe emerged behind it, eyes aglow and feathered tail swaying in her wake. She gave the acha a thoughtful look before offering her a smile. "Are you looking for me?"
lolternative wrote:sorry about the delay!
word count: 95
lolternative
Patron
Patron
Pebbles: 499.40 Pebbles

Post by lolternative »

Though Goldspun had never met a legendary before there was no doubt in her mind that the doe before her was one. She inhaled softly, standing tall to try and hide her nerves. "I seek a blessing," she said almost so quickly it was barely better than a garble.

She cleared her through and dipped her head. "Apologies," this time more clearly, a blush of embarrassment warming her cheeks. "My name is Goldspun. I.. I'm to be a mother. I seek a blessing for them. The children."
Beejoux wrote:Also sorry this got lost in like 1000 PM notifs dfhfs.
word count: 101