Cloudbow

Post by Jun »

CLOUDBOW :: 09.08.2023 [ buck ]

Can't catch him!

BLOOD :: [ kindex ]

RP LOGS :: Cloudbow [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Got rolled for first pick in July 2023 Discord game! Super lucky, 'cos he was my only pref. Ironically, cloudbows are mostly white (also, even though I'm completely aware of how they look like, it was quite some time later when I suddenly remembered he's actually a snow leopard, not a clouded leopard oops).
word count: 73
Jun
Certist
Certist
Pebbles: 6,324.98 Pebbles

Forum

Wingless

Post by Jun »

WINGLESS :: 23.08.2023 [ doe ]

But in the absence of wings, the persistence of fancy budded rainbow through her skin. Innocent.

Origin :: Vivid Warning x Fragment [ Vivid Fragments :: Spiderhawk | Wingless | Faltering | Favorite ]

RP LOGS :: Wingless [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: June 2023 CC! Me: I want a flutter baby!! Also Me: Oh no that wingless girl ;A; Luckily Mima kindly let me keep two. u3u<3
word count: 66
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Faltering

Post by Jun »

FALTERING :: 23.08.2023 [ buck ]

What use are wings that can no longer fly. Tires, fearful, but noble; resigned.

Origin :: Vivid Warning x Fragment [ Vivid Fragments :: Spiderhawk | Wingless | Faltering | Favorite ]

RP LOGS :: Faltering [ naming dream ]

PEBBLE [ 04.11.2023 ]
A tiny pebble that Faltering stumbled over but thankfully avoided squishing, or he would have faltered very hard indeed. He has come to find the presence of his little companion soothing.

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: June 2023 CC!

PETS :: June 2023 Discord game roll.
word count: 82
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Foxhunt

Post by Jun »

FOXHUNT :: 11.11.2023 [ buck ]

Just like a fox, cunning and untamed. Full of the life his mother lacks.

Origin :: Corpsebloom x The Swamp is Angry [ Swamp's Corpse :: Bones and All | Pulled Under | Poisoned | Foxhunt | Angry Wounds ]

RP LOGS :: Foxhunt [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: August 2023 Breeding CC thread mixer roll! I've had my darling Corpsebloom in there for years as all of her big pairs fell through, and she could not have rolled a more perfect match!
word count: 81
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sick Rose

Post by Jun »

SICK ROSE :: 17.11.2023 [ buck ]

O Rose thou art sick.
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

The elder brother, languishing. Still, he plies his duty, and keeps his younger sister safe and hale.

(They have a sort of Picture of Dorian Gray situation going on, but not, like, supernatural, one presumes.)

Origin :: ?? x ?? [ Sick Rose | Sweet Rose ]

RP LOGS :: Sick Rose [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: I RLC'd these two from Maxx for my birthday…two years ago. x_x But I mean it's not his fault our dad-unit declined and died for one of those two years. (Again, don't worry Maxx will delay only his and my kin like that...) If you know anything about me, you probably knew these rosebun twins were basically inevitable. They're a kind of alternate take on my original plantzik CYO quests from 2016 that I still hope to get someday; I'd originally meant to enter these two for the latest CYO too.
word count: 189
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Sweet Rose

Post by Jun »

SWEET ROSE :: 17.11.2023 [ doe ]

O Rose thou art sick.
The invisible worm,
That flies in the night
In the howling storm:

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.

The blush of spring, brimming with sweetness. Always with her elder brother, for he is so ill - how could she not?

(They have a sort of Picture of Dorian Gray situation going on, but not, like, supernatural, one presumes.)

Origin :: ?? x ?? [ Sick Rose | Sweet Rose ]

RP LOGS :: Sweet Rose [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: I RLC'd these two from Maxx for my birthday…two years ago. x_x But I mean it's not his fault our dad-unit declined and died for one of those two years. (Again, don't worry Maxx will delay only his and my kin like that...) If you know anything about me, you probably knew these rosebun twins were basically inevitable. They're a kind of alternate take on my original plantzik CYO quests from 2016 that I still hope to get someday; I'd originally meant to enter these two for the latest CYO too.
word count: 193
Jun
Certist
Certist

Forum

Price

Post by Jun »

PRICE :: 25.12.2023 [ buck ]

When they say there's always a Price to pay, this is the Price they're talking about.

RP LOGS :: Price [ naming dream ]

...-... - …

Spoiler
NOTES :: Unprecedentedly lucky Winter Market 2023 Advent roll! Two years in a row!
word count: 43