[align=right]I'm a luxury few can afford. Image
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna
Pebbles: 292.00 Pebbles

more notez

Post by luxluna »

:ninja:
Last edited by luxluna on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

and further notez

Post by luxluna »

8)
Last edited by luxluna on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 0
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Moonlit Mystery

Post by luxluna »

Mystery likes to think of herself as a tricksy doe. She loves a good practical joke, even when it's played on herself. Finding pleasure in the macabre, she's not one to shy away from a gift of a leathery, flattened toad, or decorations of teeth and bones.

But who is she beyond the mischief and mayhem? Well, she's not giving that up easily; in fact, she likes to tell kin who ask too much that she'd rather keep them in Suspense.
RPs:
✨[ORP]Trick or Treat 2019, 959 words total
Alt imgs
Last edited by luxluna on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 96
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Eye in the Dark

Post by luxluna »

Eye prefers to think of himself as "cautious" rather than "timid". Be that as it may, his wariness is his trademark. Aggression and confrontation are not his strong suits, leading him to remain fairly solitary as a means of avoiding conflict. Unfortunately, this means that his consistent anxiety often leads to him becoming almost comedically overwhelmed when in a situation that is outside his realm of familiarity - which is often.
Children:
with How Quaint:
✨Just Kidding ✨Night's End ✨Night in the Woods ✨Nothing ✨Darkly Dreaming

RPs:
✨Are You a Werewolf?, 792 words

Fave throwbacks: A Whisper In the Woods, Into the Depths, Thoushalt, Screams at Dawn
Planned Pairings
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 123
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Remembering Spring

Post by luxluna »

Spring is an idealist, and that troubles him. He understand that the world is not an inherently kind place, but he always wants to give others the benefit of the doubt. He doesn't break down in the face of conflict, but it does keep him awake at night that conflict even had to be an option in the first place. There are enough dangers and trouble in the natural world; why do we have to become each others' problems as well?
Children:
with Tomorrow's Dawn:
✨ Avert Your Gaze ✨ Daydreamer

RPs:
✨[SOLO] Fortuneteller's Grove Prompt, 528 words

Fave throwbacks: Fire Made Flesh, Lost, Evermore, Lookout, Light Holds Sway, Beloved, Bouquet, Acid Mist, Treason,
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 115
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Sightseer

Post by luxluna »

No one's really sure where she came from; this little green Acha may as well have fallen from the sky. Equipped with an indomitable curiosity and an enthusiasm for the world and kin around her, Sightseer came out here to have a good time - and she's succeeding.
Children:
with Be A Dear:
✨Star's Heart ✨Sun-Sniffer ✨Nocturnal ✨Sleeping on a Sunny Day ✨Not Worth the Tears
✨Path to the Moon ✨A Hint of Moonlight ✨Rising Light

RPs:
✨[SOLO] Occult Grove Prompt, 526 words
✨[SOLO] Night Hunt, 522 words

Planned pairings:
Spoiler
Image X Image

Code: Select all

[color=blue][b]Owner Usernames:[/b] luxluna & AstoriaFallen
[b]Your Kin:[/b] [url=https://matope-swamp.com/ol/kin/view/sightseer][img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/starry/sightseer.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Other person's Kin:[/b] [url=https://matope-swamp.com/ol/kin/view/crystal-dream][img]https://matope.pixel-blueberry.com/images/maxx/crystaldream.gif[/img][/url]
[b]Growing or Adult Only?[/b]
[b]Edited:[/b] Edited
[b]Legendary blessing? Please link.[/b]
[b]Newbie sac?[/b] 
[b]Throwback info:[/b] 
[b]Additional notes:[/b][/color]
Think Again
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 190
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Unresolved

Post by luxluna »

"Stoic" is the word. Some say she's a kin broken by grief and remorse. Others say it's all an act, and that she delights in breaking character to spook unsuspecting kin. Will you get close enough to find out?
Naming Story
She and her friend had been sent as an advance scouting party for the rest of their tribe, meant to find a new home for their group. It was the middle of winter, and their former home had grown too inhospitable. They walked and walked, searching fruitlessly. When she grew too tired to continue on, her friend left her to rest in a cave, promising to return to her when he found their tribe a home.

Days later, the rest of their tribe found her, half-frozen and near death. Weak though she was, she refused to move from the cave, so sure of her friend's promises to return. The tribe would not leave her to die, and as such, they sheltered in the cave for the duration of the winter. When spring came and the snow melted, they found the area around their new location to be full of life and food, a perfect place to raise their lambs. The doe recovered in time, but to this day she waits, staring out from the mouth of the cave, waiting for her friend to come back. As no kin could truthfully speak to his fate, her determination, her obsession, leaves her Unresolved.
Children:
with Flooded Lungs:
✨Seeks Strays ✨Uncanny ✨Restrained ✨Too Many Poisons ✨Sore Throat
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 258
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Sigil

Post by luxluna »

He would do anything for his family.
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 7
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Avert Your Gaze

Post by luxluna »

It's both a name and a command; you think you can just look at him? Other kin are nothing more than things to be stepped over and disregarded. Scant few other kin are worth his time or energy, and he aims to make sure everyone knows that, lest anyone make the mistake of trying to talk to him.
Children:
with Scrape:
✨Ruby Revenge ✨Graze ✨By Your Leave
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 68
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Star's Heart

Post by luxluna »

Other relations:
✨Sightseer - Mother
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 4
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Sun-Sniffer

Post by luxluna »

Other relations:
✨Sightseer - Mother
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 4
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Happy Trails

Post by luxluna »

This unflappable little Acha does her best to always look on the bright side and keep the spirits of her companions up.
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 22
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Path to the Moon

Post by luxluna »

Other relations:
✨Sightseer - Mother
Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 4
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]
luxluna

Acid Tongue

Post by luxluna »

Last edited by luxluna on Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 17
kin journal
icon by Yuki![/align]