True Names :: Blinded's Naming Dreams

Kin naming dreams, either in individual threads or grouped together.
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary
Pebbles: 4,929.02 Pebbles

Forum

True Names :: Blinded's Naming Dreams

Post by Blinded By Silence »

: d a n c e s  w i t h  s h a d o w s :

He was running.
Alone in a dead air place.
Running with only the sound of his hoof falls.
Sending up clouds of dust with every step.

He was running.
Dust swirling into shapes around him.
Shapes became cousins, siblings, strangers.
Shadows of former Kin, galloping beside him.

He was running.
Racing with the shadows that pranced beside him.
Playing with parents he did not know, mates he had yet to meet.
Shadows run silently in the dust where his hoof falls echo.

He was running.
They all were, and then suddenly they were not.
Companions slowly lost shape, returning to the ground as dust.
Alone in the dead air place with no shadows to dance with.
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 133
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

Re: True Names :: Blinded's Naming Dreams

: d i s t o r t i n g    t h e  l i g h t :

A water fall in bright sun light
Light shimmering through the mist
Mist that shatters the light into an array of colour
Colours that lie and deceive
Deceiving the eye with false images
Images reflecting her face back at her
Her shadow self shimmers in the sun
Sun light shattering and Distorting the Light
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 72
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: t h e  s a l t  i n  y o u r  w o u n d s :
[left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent]
the cries you make are because of me
salt stings your cheeks because of me
in so much pain because of me
your dreams are now nightmares because of me
wounds reopen because of me
[/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent]
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: a r e  t o o :

Whispers follow him like a shadow
So weird, so strange, not normal at all
Are too, are too... But no one listens
What a fool, pretending to be what he's not
Are too, are too... But no one believes him
I am what I am and that is what I choose to be
But the whispers never cease
Are not, are not...
word count: 69
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: a s  t h e  s u n  b u r n s :

Step by step he goes
Watching as the sun burns all
Water burns like flame
word count: 28
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: l i t t l e  w h i t e  l i e :
[left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent]Tell me[/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent]
who you want
[left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent]me to be[/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent]
word count: 198
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: a l l  w i l l  b e  o n e :

She had been nothing more than a tiny ball of fur when they had left. To a land where snow doesn't fall, where the cold doesn't ache in your bones. To the Swamp, that's where almost every one of the adults she'd ever known had gone. One doe was left, to watch over the seven or so children until word was sent back to follow. Forever and ever they waited, until, finally, a soaring eagle banked and landed before their false mamma and presented her a branch of soft green.

Immediately they set forth to reunite with their family.

Snow was no problem of a mighty Totoma, but a heavy blizzard and seven lambs spell out a different story. Together the group slowly moved down the mountain side, the false mamma herding and nudging the babies back into formation. They were just over half way down and had settled for the night. False mamma had gone off to search for food, leaving the eldest, an adolescent doe of gore and bone who's horns had just begun to curve back.

She had fallen asleep while on vigil when the blizzard whited out the mountain.

The lambs awoke, mewling in fear and shivering with cold. False mamma had never returned and all of the children were shaking with panic. She alone was the first to stand.

"Silence!" She ordered above the howling wind, and soon the lambs grew quiet, all eyes on her, "We cannot wait for the false mamma, we will freeze. We must work together, all must be one for us to survive, do you understand?" The tiny heads nod, lips quivering with chill.

The white doe stepped forward, "Good. Now follow me."

She ushered the little ones close to the stone wall, keeping them tightly pressed to one another for warmth. She found a large rock that had fallen against the side of the mountain, forming a makeshift shield against the biting wind. With a strong voice despite her shivering, she ordered the kids to work together, to dig into the snow, until compacted walls of the stuff surrounded them. Finally, the nestled together, a puddle of furs, huddling for warmth.

It was there that they waited out the storm. The next morning, when they awoke, the doe was standing guard, watching over them like a good leader would. When false mamma was no where to be found, she lead them on, down the mountain and into a new life. All the while the little lambs followed obediently, their new leader...

All Will Be One.
word count: 443
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: w h e r e  t h e  s u n  s l e e p s :

Watch as the sea glows,
This is where the sun sleeps,
When the day is done.
word count: 33
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: s h a d o w  s t e p :

Through the shadowy mists of dawn, a figure slinks through the night. Muscles slide under a beautifully spotted pelt; quick, powerful paws silently move her ever closer to her prey. Her long, thick ringed tail curls in excitement, dagger-sharp claws flex in their sheaths. It is close, she can almost taste the blood on her teeth, hear the hunger in her kitten's cries. She closes in, her prey turns with a yelp.

Only to see out from the shadow step the face of death itself.
word count: 97
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: a r t  b e a t :
[left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent]Listen to the beat of your heart,[/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent]
For the Beat of the Art,
[left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent][left-indent]And find beauty in every thing you see.[/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent][/left-indent]
word count: 184
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: n o  b o u n d a r i e s :

Life, having no limits but those we choose for ourselves, whether we mean to or not, has no boundaries.
word count: 31
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: t h i n k  t w i c e :

Hear Once, Think Twice, and Repeat Thrice, but for naught.
The thought is dead, lost, and forgotten.
word count: 27
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: p u r p l e  d r a g o n :

The tree is beautiful in its death. Scorched and drained by the sky-fire that evaporated its soul like a puddle on a hot day, it is left as a shell, empty and pale. This tree is more than a tree, however, for if one were to peer down through its spider-leg branches that hold all that is dear and into the hole where its heart had once laid, the eye of the moon would open before you, staring into the depths of your very being. From above the moon's eye, her brood does live. Constellations and galaxies twist and turn in the shapes of creatures known and unknown, laughing, weeping, all of them breathing in space as though it were air.

And at the center of it all is the moon itself, the great swollen egg of the purple dragon who dances about it, guarding it from harm until the day it finally hatches, spilling its life onto us all.
Last edited by Blinded By Silence on Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 175
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: h e a r  m e  n o w :

C a n  Y o u  H e a r  M e  N o w ?
My screams all sound the same.
D r o w n e d  O u t  O n c e  M o r e  By  M y  O w n  V o i c e .
No one hears my cries.
A  F o r g o t t e n  W h i s p e r  O f  F e a r  A n d  D o u b t .
word count: 95
Blinded By Silence
Legendary
Legendary

Forum

: s k y  b r e a k e r :

And when I breathed, my breath was lightning, shattering the sky with a single word.
word count: 25